• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alone for the First Time in 14 Years!

To summarize, Debbie's husband is out of town for a seminar and her kids are staying the night with a friend. Debbie feels like a single woman again and is typing messages on CS.
yummy4tummy
WOW, I think for the first time in 14 yrs I am all alone. My DH is out of town (and has been gone since Wed) for a seminar and my DD is spending the night with a friend. I feel like a single woman again LOL. Yet here I sit on my computer typing messages on CS. What a wild life I lead! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0033.gif

Wild thing!You definitely are a wild thing!! LOL

Control yourself and stop chuggin' that coffee, you might be up all night!! LOL

My kids love to stay up late on Friday, they call it Family fun night. We helped them put their science projects together earlier, watched cartoons, drank hot chocolate and played a cool new board game called
Homeschoolopoly. It's like monopoly but for homeschoolers, WE love it!

My husband works in the morning so he went to sleep at like 10:30. That was my wild night and so far only one kid is still up watching a cartoon. I think I am going to make it!!

Debbie :D

You should at least dance naked!

I would but I don't want to scare my animals!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-040.gif

I am crazy like that too! The last time I had the house all to myself at night I rented a movie and ate a whole bag of popcorn myself!

Preety wild huh?? LOL!

Enjoy!
OT, the subject made me laugh.... the last time we went to vegas for a Bachelorette party we had a compilation of songs and "Footloose" was one of them on the mix. Well wouldn't ya know we run into Kenny Loggins at the airport as he's waiting to go to Vegas with us so he takes a photo with us group of girls and then with the bride to be. It was too funny! Sorry way off topic!

Related to Alone for the First Time in 14 Years!

1. How can I make cooking for one person more efficient?

One way to make cooking for one person more efficient is to use smaller kitchen tools and appliances, such as a mini food processor or a single-serve blender. You can also plan your meals ahead of time and freeze individual portions for later use.

2. What are some easy and healthy meal options for someone living alone?

Some easy and healthy meal options for someone living alone include one-pot meals, such as soups or stir-fries, and sheet pan meals with a variety of vegetables and protein. You can also try making your own salads or sandwiches with fresh ingredients.

3. How can I avoid wasting food when cooking for one?

To avoid wasting food when cooking for one, try buying ingredients in smaller portions or using leftovers in creative ways. You can also freeze any extra portions for later use or repurpose them into new dishes, such as turning leftover rice into fried rice.

4. What are some tips for staying organized in the kitchen when living alone?

To stay organized in the kitchen when living alone, it can be helpful to have a designated spot for all of your cooking tools and ingredients. Using clear containers or labels can also make it easier to keep track of what you have. Additionally, planning your meals and making a grocery list can help prevent clutter and excess in your kitchen.

5. How can I still enjoy cooking and eating alone without feeling lonely?

To enjoy cooking and eating alone without feeling lonely, try incorporating some fun and creativity into your meals. This could be trying new recipes, experimenting with different flavors and ingredients, or hosting virtual cooking parties with friends and family. You can also listen to music or a podcast while cooking to keep yourself entertained.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Michelle D
Replies
Views
lauradahl
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views