• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Santa Delivered: A Good Friend for Christmas!

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME...If a fat guy grabs you and puts you in a bag, don't worry, I told Santa I wanted a good friend for Christmas!
raebates
Staff member
If a fat guy grabs you and puts you in a bag, don't worry, I told Santa I wanted a good friend for Christmas!

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME...According to the Alaska Department of Fish and game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl. We should've known...ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

A Christmas Card!

Scroll down and you'll see Santa naked!

For crying out loud.........Act your age........there is no Santa!

(Sorry I can not get the dancing santa to attach!)

Last edited:
What?!? No Santa!?! I'm shocked! My question is who would want to see him naked? LOL!

Dallas was great. The graduation was basically a worship service ending with the giving of diplomas. The wedding was sweet, even though we had quite the adventure getting there. (We arrived at the venue at 10 a.m., per our son's instructions, to find only 4 cars in the parking lot. We called him. He had confused the time with his graduation time. The wedding was at noon. We went to a mall, wasted some time, were on our way back and only 3 blocks from the venue when he called. Oops. He was to be there at noon. The wedding was at 1. The Furry Guy asked if the groom minded a bloody groomsman. LOL!) We had good weather and light traffic the whole time. We slept little, laughed a lot, and enjoyed ourselves. We also had a chance to meet our son's pastor and the pastor's wife. They're wonderful people.

Parking lots at Christmastime are not the place to view peace on earth or peace of mind. They are more likely to hear a "piece of my mind." --Anita Renfroe

What do you mean there is no Santa!!!

There most certainly is

pampered1224 said:
A Christmas Card!

Scroll down and you'll see Santa naked!

For crying out loud.........Act your age........there is no Santa!

(Sorry I can not get the dancing santa to attach!)

ChristmasisCancelled.jpg

The Furry Guy's aunt emailed that to us. It made us giggle.

I Don't Care Who You Are, Fatman! Get Those *&%$#! Reindeer Offa My Roof!

WhiteChr1.jpg

Related to Santa Delivered: A Good Friend for Christmas!

1. Can this book be personalized?

Yes, this book can be personalized with the child's name and a special message from the gift-giver.

2. What age range is this book appropriate for?

This book is recommended for children ages 3-8 years old.

3. Is this book available in different languages?

Yes, this book is available in English, Spanish, and French.

4. Can I purchase this book without being a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, this book can be purchased by anyone through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant.

5. How long does it take to receive the personalized book?

Personalized books typically ship within 3-5 business days, but may take longer during peak holiday seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Poll
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views