• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chris' Christmas Newsletter: Share Yours!

In summary, "Chris' Christmas Newsletter: Share Yours!" is an annual holiday campaign by Pampered Chef where customers are encouraged to share their own Christmas newsletters and stories with the community. To participate, simply submit your Christmas newsletter or story on the website or social media platforms using the hashtag #PamperedChristmas. Guidelines for submission include keeping it family-friendly and avoiding any offensive or inappropriate content. Multiple entries are allowed and while not all submissions will be featured, Pampered Chef will do their best to share as many as possible on their website and social media.
raebates
Staff member
I send out a Christmas newsletter every year. Thought I'd share it here. Feel free to share your own.ETA: While you know him as The Furry Guy, our family and old friends know him as Chris. ;)

Attachments

• 2010 Letter.pdf
    615 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
Very nice Rae - I feel like I know you and The Furry Guy from your posts and blog!

You're so great Rae....I remembered your Christmas countdown last year and your newsletter and was looking forward to this years. =) Thanks for sharing!

My pleasure. You might be able to tell that I love Christmas. Actually, I love the weeks leading up to Christmas. There just seems to be something in the air. To be honest, while I love Christmas, Easter is my favorite holiday. My celebration, though, is much more personal and intimate.

Here's mine. They've been printed, the cards have been picked up and the envelopes have been addressed. I'm trying to be ambitious and writing personal notes on most of them, which is the only reason why the envelopes aren't stuffed and ready to go yet.

Attachments

• Christmas Letter 10.pdf
    148.7 KB · Views: 398
I love it, Noora. Thanks for sharing it.

What is "Chris' Christmas Newsletter: Share Yours!"?

"Chris' Christmas Newsletter: Share Yours!" is an annual holiday campaign by Pampered Chef where customers are encouraged to share their own Christmas newsletters and stories with the community.

How can I participate in "Chris' Christmas Newsletter: Share Yours!"?

To participate, simply submit your Christmas newsletter or story on our website or social media platforms using the hashtag #PamperedChristmas. You can also email it to us at [email protected].

What are the guidelines for submitting my Christmas newsletter or story?

Your submission should be in the form of a traditional Christmas newsletter or a written story, and should focus on your holiday experiences and traditions. Please keep it family-friendly and avoid any offensive or inappropriate content.

Can I submit more than one Christmas newsletter or story?

Yes, you can submit as many entries as you'd like. We love to hear from our customers and share their holiday stories with our community.

Will my Christmas newsletter or story be featured on Pampered Chef's website or social media?

We cannot guarantee that every submission will be featured, but we will do our best to share as many as possible with our community. Keep an eye on our website and social media platforms to see if your submission has been featured.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates