• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Photo Christmas Cards Here!!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers high-quality, customizable Christmas cards that are perfect for sharing family photos. You can easily upload photos through their online design tool and make personalized changes. They also offer the option to order a sample before placing a larger order and production and shipping times vary. Customers can also customize the text on their cards with a variety of options through the online design tool.
jrstephens
Rae started a Newsletter thread, so, I thought I would start a thread to share our Christmas cards with each other. I took these pics and a friend of mine put them together on the card. Russell bought me the program over the weekend for me to do this myself from now own b/c I had to continue to ask my friend to do it when she is so busy. She does professional pics www.ensleyjordanphoto.com

ChristmasFAV.jpg

How sweet! I love getting cards with pictures.

Related to Share Your Photo Christmas Cards Here!!

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef for my Christmas cards?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, customizable Christmas cards that are perfect for sharing your family photos. Our cards are printed on premium cardstock and come with envelopes for easy mailing. Plus, you can choose from a variety of designs and add your own personal message.

How do I upload my photos for my Christmas cards?

It's easy to upload your photos through our online design tool. Simply select the card design you like, then click on the "Add Photos" button to upload your desired images from your computer or social media accounts. You can also adjust the layout and add filters to your photos for a personalized touch.

Can I order a sample of my Christmas card before placing a large order?

Yes, you can order a sample of your card for a small fee before placing a larger order. This allows you to see and feel the quality of the card before committing to a larger purchase. You can also make any necessary changes to your design before placing your final order.

How long does it take to receive my Christmas cards?

Production times for our Christmas cards vary depending on the design and quantity ordered. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for production, and shipping times will depend on your location. You can track your order through our website to stay updated on its progress.

Can I customize the text on my Christmas cards?

Yes, you can customize the text on your Christmas cards to fit your personal message. Our online design tool allows you to choose from a variety of font styles, sizes, and colors. You can also add your own personalized message to the inside or back of the card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gailz2