• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I successfully upload contacts from my website?

In summary, "Ugh!!!!! Hotmail Bites!" is a phrase used to express frustration with the email service Hotmail. It can be used as a joke or to join in on the trend, but some people may genuinely have negative experiences with the service. While the phrase is commonly associated with Hotmail, it can be used for any email service. Pampered Chef, a kitchen and cooking company, has no connection to Hotmail or the phrase. Ultimately, the decision to use Hotmail or any email service is based on personal preferences and needs.
Tara1021
I sent out a newsletter earlier today...thanks to whoever posted that one! Anyway, every single one that I sent to a hotmail account came back. My aunt called me earlier today to confirm my mom's hotmail address b/c she was trying to send some pics and they kept getting kicked back. I know there was a thread somewhere on here about gmail, but i'm so mad that i can't even look for it! That's like 25/30 people that didn't get my newsletter!!!

UGH!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I find that when I send e-vites from my PWS they never get opened by people with AOL...I think AOL dumps them in the spam folder :(

I use msn.com and havent had any problems. Do you have a PC website? if so send from there

How can I send a word file from my website?

I tried uploading contacts to my website a while back and they didn't upload correctly. After trying several time, I got frustrated and gave up.

Related to Why can't I successfully upload contacts from my website?

1. What is "Ugh!!!!! Hotmail Bites!"?

"Ugh!!!!! Hotmail Bites!" is a popular phrase used to express frustration or annoyance with the email service Hotmail. It is often used in a humorous or exaggerated manner.

2. Why do people say "Ugh!!!!! Hotmail Bites!"?

Some people say "Ugh!!!!! Hotmail Bites!" because they have had negative experiences with the service, such as slow loading times, spam emails, or technical issues. Others may use it as a joke or to join in on the trend.

3. Is "Ugh!!!!! Hotmail Bites!" only used for Hotmail?

No, the phrase can be used for any email service that someone may have frustrations with. However, it became particularly popular in reference to Hotmail due to its large user base and common issues.

4. Can I still use Hotmail despite its negative reputation?

Yes, you can still use Hotmail if it meets your needs and preferences. Keep in mind that every email service has its own strengths and weaknesses, and it's important to find one that works best for you.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any connection to Hotmail or "Ugh!!!!! Hotmail Bites!"?

No, Pampered Chef does not have any connection to Hotmail or the phrase "Ugh!!!!! Hotmail Bites!" We are a kitchen and cooking company and do not provide email services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies