• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Huge Christmas Surprise for This Family?

In summary, they are coming to visit until the 22nd or 23rd. They are flying in from LA and will be driving up to see you. You will have a lot of catching up to do!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just found out today that my big brother and his family are going to be here this weekend, until the 22nd or 23rd!
We have been on the phone, and emailing so much lately regarding my Mom's care, and he decided we need to all be together to discuss it face to face.
Right now, he is stationed in LA, and my SIL & the kids are still in VA. - so he is on his way to pick them up, and then they are all traveling up here!

I'm excited - because we have never spent Christmas with them as a family since they've been married!
Good thing SIL called me first thing this morning, because today was my day to ship all their gifts from us and my mom to them! She called just before I was leaving to do that! Whew!

How nice to share such a wonderful holiday with family. Don't stress about getting prepared, just enjoy the moment.

That's great!

How wonderful! So happy for you!

how exciting! i wish above everything else that i could spend the holidays with my brother. plus - it will be easier to discuss your moms care/health this way. i hope it is a productive and relaxed visit for you all.

That is awesome Becky. I hope this will help relieve some of the stress you have been under. Enjoy the time with them.

Great news! I hope you have a really fun time with them, as well as dealing with the serious stuff... Merry Christmas!

Yeah Becky - make the best of it! Enjoy them and get lots done!

That's a long drive - my brother is in the Coast Guard and is stationed in Essexville on the Saginaw river. We make the drive once a year - either from here or from western Virginia - add LA on top of that and it's a long one. I hope they have a safe trip and you have a great holiday.

pcsharon1 said:
That's a long drive - my brother is in the Coast Guard and is stationed in Essexville on the Saginaw river. We make the drive once a year - either from here or from western Virginia - add LA on top of that and it's a long one. I hope they have a safe trip and you have a great holiday.

I guess I should have said that he's flying from LA to VA! :eek:

I hope you are able to have a wonderful and blessed Christmas together.

Great news, Becky! I hope you have a wonderful visit with him and that together you can make some good decisions regarding your mom's care...what an awesome blessing that he can be with you to help. Prayers being said for their safe travel and for a very merry Christmas celebration for all of you!!!

Becky, that is wonderful news. I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit & find great support in each other. :)

Have a great visit! I hope it's productive and fun.

You are going to have a great family Christmas!

What a Wonderful Surprise!! Have a GREAT time & take TONS of pics!!! ;):D;)

Have fun Becky! Enjoy your family time together!

Hey Ginge, how are ya!? How'd your year end up!?

Ginger428 said:
What a Wonderful Surprise!! Have a GREAT time & take TONS of pics!!! ;):D;)

The great thing is that I am making a Photo Album for my Mom so that she can keep everyone straight - and now I'll be able to get currant pictures of everyone! I am so happy about that!

What a wonderful surprise. I hope you have a lovely time.

This could really be quite a blessing for you Becky. First being with everyone, getting current pictures for all especially your Mom and for everyone to see for themselves what is going on. Easier in person than long distance.

Hugs!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
This could really be quite a blessing for you Becky. First being with everyone, getting current pictures for all especially your Mom and for everyone to see for themselves what is going on. Easier in person than long distance.

Hugs!!!!!

Yes - because on the phone you can think that she's just a bit "forgetful"....you do really need to be with her for a day to know the seriousness of the situation.
I know this will be hard on my brother. I see it all the time, but it's going to be a shock for him.

Yes, it will be hard on your brother to come up and see this first hand but it is something that he too has to experience and be able to understand some of the things you and the rest of the family are dealing with on an everyday basis. It will be quite the welcome call. Good luck with your family "reunion" and hope it has more good times than not. This is something the whole family needs.

1. What is the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion?

The "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive exclusive discounts and deals on select products during the holiday season.

2. How can I participate in the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion?

To participate in the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion, simply shop on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant and look for the specially marked products with the "Huge Christmas Surprise" label. Add these products to your cart to receive the discounted price.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations to the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion?

Yes, the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion is only valid on select products and while supplies last. The promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and is not valid on previous purchases.

4. Can I use my consultant discount with the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion?

No, the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts, including consultant discounts. The discounted price will already be reflected on the eligible products.

5. When does the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion end?

The end date for the "Huge Christmas Surprise" promotion may vary, but it typically runs through the holiday season. Be sure to check the website or with your consultant for the official end date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Shawnna