• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Referrals Are Worth a Mint!!!!!

In summary, the conversation discusses a referral program involving The Pampered Chef, where individuals can earn discounts and gift certificates by referring friends to purchase products, host kitchen shows, or become consultants. The idea of including business cards and mints in candy bags as a way to promote the program is shared, along with the idea of attaching the cards to catalogs or passing them out at local businesses and events. The participants express enthusiasm and gratitude for the idea and plan to implement it in their own businesses.
ItalianChef
Hey ladies I found this file from one of my PC web groups I thought that It might be helpful while at the store or just walking the neighborhood.

She bought the candy lollipop bags (the ones you make with the melted chocolates and the white sticks on the end) --- bought colorful cardstock, and typed the following on the card:

YOUR REFERRALS ARE WORTH MINT!

I'd love to help you earn free products while helping your friends organize their kitchen and create great meals for their families. Write your name on the back of these business cards and give them to friends who need help organizing or are interested in The Pampered Chef.

If your friend places an order, I will give you 20% off your next order!

If your friend schedules a kitchen show, you will receive a $25 gift certificate to spend at their show!

If your friend signs up to be a consultant, you will receive a $50 gift certificate towards your next purchase!

You are the heart of my business. Thank you for your support.

She included 2 andes mints and 4 business cards in the bags with the card. She's had GREAT success with this referral program, especially during the summer months, thanksgiving & Christmas.​
Victoria Grissom

Great Idea!!!

If you don't mind I am going to use this idea at my county fair next month.

Thanks for sharing

no prob that is why I posted it cause It was neat. I also made stickers for the back with my infomation on them I am going to put Dum Dum Suckers on them with a hole punch and tie a white ribbon on them and put on cars

Victora G:eek:

What a fabulous idea!!

I put this on red and blue card stock so that I can give out around the 4th
;)

ItalianChef said:
no prob that is why I posted it cause It was neat. I also made stickers for the back with my infomation on them I am going to put Dum Dum Suckers on them with a hole punch and tie a white ribbon on them and put on cars

Victora G:eek:

Just to see if I have this right. You will use a clear plastic baggie, put two andes mints inside along with 4 business cards and then put the note on it about referrals, correct??;)

Not to sound dumb, but what does the dum dum suckers have to do with it?:confused:

The dum dum sucker was just another Idea, for women that had kids with them

Yep, I know how to recruit 'em don't I?? (sorry little self promotion there) Very cute Victoria, love it and thanks for posting it here....and who said chefsuccess was getting stale?

cute idea, thanks for posting this!!

I also had another Idea about this one is to attach them to the outside of my catalogs and drop them off at local places like hair salons, nail salons, etc you get the idea

Great Idea!
I think I'll make some up to pass around to people at the Parade and fireworks on the 4th of July!!!

Kris

Wonderful suggestion!Thanks for the awesome idea. I think I'll give this a try!! :)

ihavethetools said:
Great Idea!
I think I'll make some up to pass around to people at the Parade and fireworks on the 4th of July!!!

Kris

Great Idea I like it

1. What is "Your Referrals Are Worth a Mint!!!!!" program?

"Your Referrals Are Worth a Mint!!!!!" is a referral program offered by Pampered Chef to reward customers for referring their friends and family to our products and services.

2. How does the program work?

When you refer someone to Pampered Chef and they make a purchase using your unique referral link or code, you will receive a credit worth 10% of their purchase to use towards your own purchases.

3. Is there a limit to how many referrals I can make?

No, there is no limit to the number of referrals you can make. The more referrals you make, the more credits you can earn towards your purchases.

4. Can I use my credits towards any product or only specific ones?

You can use your credits towards any product on our website or through our consultants. There are no restrictions on which products you can use your credits for.

5. How do I track my referrals and credits?

You can track your referrals and credits by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Referrals" tab. Here, you can see a list of your referrals and the amount of credits earned from each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales