• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Paris, London & DC: 400, 22 & ?

In summary, Countdown to Paris, London & DC: 400, 22 & is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate their milestones in Paris, London, and Washington D.C. The event will take place on September 22nd, October 22nd, and November 22nd respectively, with exact locations to be announced later. Both consultants and the general public are welcome to attend and can expect live cooking demonstrations, workshops, and special guest speakers. Registration will open in the coming weeks, and updates can be found on the company's website and social media pages.
legacypc46
Gold Member
400 days till Paris!

and 22 until London. :)

How many days until DC?

I dunno. I've tripped so many times that I stopped counting.

You're not excited or anything, are you leggy?

Related to Countdown to Paris, London & DC: 400, 22 & ?

1. "What is Countdown to Paris, London & DC: 400, 22 & ?"

Countdown to Paris, London & DC: 400, 22 & is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate our 400th, 22nd, and 0th anniversary in Paris, London, and Washington D.C. respectively.

2. "When and where will Countdown to Paris, London & DC: 400, 22 & take place?"

The event will take place on September 22nd in Paris, October 22nd in London, and November 22nd in Washington D.C. Exact locations will be announced closer to the event dates.

3. "Is the event open to the public or only for Pampered Chef consultants?"

The event is open to both consultants and the general public. We welcome anyone who wants to join us in celebrating these milestones.

4. "What can I expect at Countdown to Paris, London & DC: 400, 22 & ?"

The event will feature live cooking demonstrations, interactive workshops, and special guest speakers. There will also be opportunities to network and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

5. "How can I register for Countdown to Paris, London & DC: 400, 22 & ?"

Registration for the event will open in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates and details on how to register.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • jenm42
  • General Chat
Replies