• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Incentive Level Points: Reaching Level 3 in Paris

In summary, the conversation revolves around the points needed to reach different levels within the company and the requirements for earning trips. The points needed for each level vary, with the highest being for level 4 directors. It is also mentioned that recruiting is necessary to earn trips and that there was a fall promotion where promoters could earn cash bonuses. There is also a discussion about holding each other accountable to reach their travel goals with the company.
ChefJoyJ
When do we find out how many points we need for each level? I'm setting my sights on level 3 (Paris) and would love to know what I have to do to get there!

They'll probably find out later today. (I hope!) I'm setting my sights on Paris too!

I'll hold you accountable if you hold me accountable! I want a trip and unless I hear some great info on Miami...my sights are set higher! :D

pointsI asked my director, sounds like the points are pretty close to last year. She said that we have to recruit in order to earn the trips. I believe she said that the level 2 director was 54,000.

I agree with your director - first you earn points when your recruit qualifies, and when you step up to future or director etc your points needed to earn the trip decreases, I know that is my goal this year - recruit, become a director and earn another trip!!

Last year:

Consultant - Level 1 - 23,000
Level 2 - 56,000
Level 3 - 78,000
Level 4 - 110,000

Future Director - Level 1 - 23,000
Level 2 - 54,000
Level 3 - 76,000
Level 4 - 108,000

Director - Level 1 - 23,000
Level 2 - 52,000
Level 3 - 74,000
Level 4 - 100,000

Looks like my goals at the bottom need to be to promote to director...or at least furture director! :D

How many points do you get when your recruit qualifies?

director level requirements...
3 - 74000+ 6 recruits
4 - 102,500 + 7 recruits

dannyzmom said:
director level requirements...
3 - 74000+ 6 recruits
4 - 102,500 + 7 recruits

Carolyn, just to verify....this is the 2008 info?

Points didn't go up; but recruiting did! (and those are QUALIFIED recruits!!!)

ChefJoyJ said:
I'll hold you accountable if you hold me accountable! I want a trip and unless I hear some great info on Miami...my sights are set higher! :D
Yes, we need to have a thread of those of us that haven't traveled w/PC yet, to keep each other going!
From what I've heard, you haven't traveled until you do w/PC! I wasn't real thrilled w/Miami either, but if it's w/PC I know it'll still be great!
Oh, & you get 2000 points when your recuit qualifies!

lacychef said:
Yes, we need to have a thread of those of us that haven't traveled w/PC yet, to keep each other going!
From what I've heard, you haven't traveled until you do w/PC! I wasn't real thrilled w/Miami either, but if it's w/PC I know it'll still be great!
Oh, & you get 2000 points when your recuit qualifies!
AND 3000 points when you promote to director....plus less points to qualify for the trip!

so when you promote to director you get 3000 points AND a $250 bonus?

ChefBeckyD said:
AND 3000 points when you promote to director....plus less points to qualify for the trip!
OH yeah, I always forget about those 3K!

ragschef said:
so when you promote to director you get 3000 points AND a $250 bonus?
Well, the $250 bonus was only a Fall Promotion, I think. You had to promote by Dec. in order to get that.

i think it was the additional $250 in cash that was the promo from what I understand.
can anyone clear this up? i'm very anxious to know now.

ragschef said:
i think it was the additional $250 in cash that was the promo from what I understand.
There was an incentive going on this fall - can't remember when it started - but if you promoted to FD, you got $100, if you promoted to Director, you got $250, and for Directors, when someone on your team promoted to Director, you got $250. I think it ran from Nov.1 - Dec 31. But it was definitely over Dec 31st.

The 3000 points though - when you promote to Director - you do get those!

ragschef said:
That was if you promoted by Dec 31....I believe you get 250 PC$ when you promote though...right?!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Carolyn, just to verify....this is the 2008 info?

Yes...these are the new #s

dannyzmom said:
Yes...these are the new #s

Thanks! Where can I get the full info? Do you know where the thread is that has it?

Re: MiamiHey gang - I live 45 mins out of Miami and even "I" am excited about Miami.
The Fountainbleau resort is TO DIE FOR. It has amazing pools with rock waterfalls - a tiki bar - its own beach - a spa downstairs - in room massages - a kids' waterpark - private air conditioned cabanas...it's PHENOMENAL!!!!!!
I would be THRILLED to earn the Miami trip - I'd take the travel credit and buy in my kids!!!

dannyzmom said:
Hey gang - I live 45 mins out of Miami and even "I" am excited about Miami.
The Fountainbleau resort is TO DIE FOR. It has amazing pools with rock waterfalls - a tiki bar - its own beach - a spa downstairs - in room massages - a kids' waterpark - private air conditioned cabanas...it's PHENOMENAL!!!!!!
I would be THRILLED to earn the Miami trip - I'd take the travel credit and buy in my kids!!!

Do we have confirmation on the resort? I'm getting so confused!!! :yuck:

Just heard about the $$...

NO CHANGE in trip points needed....HOWEVER, you HAVE to recruit to earn them!
Level 1: 1 recruit
Level 2: 4 recruits
Level 3: 6 recruits
(this is as a director..I imagine it may be less as a Future director and consultant?)

PamperedChefDebi said:
Do we have confirmation on the resort? I'm getting so confused!!! :yuck:

I was told by a sister consultant it's the Fountainbleau

Yeah!!! :D :D

Does anyone know the consultant points needed to reach level 2 and 3? :confused:

Maybe I am misunderstanding this, but it sounds like unless you are a FD, the trip is out of the question.
Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Absolutely not! My two just went inactive, so I'm back to consultant status. WHEN I recruit I will get points, I will work hard. I WILL get it and so can you.

krzymomof4 said:
Maybe I am misunderstanding this, but it sounds like unless you are a FD, the trip is out of the question.
Am I wrong?

You can certainly earn the trips, whatever you'd like, at a consultant status. You just dont get the discounted points without being promoted. I think the difference between a consultant and a FD is right around 2000 points. Just work your butt off and get the trip to Paris!!;)

Total Incentives Points And RecruitsLevel One is $300 in PC dollars, OR a GIFT CERTIFICATE (to various
places)...or MERCHANDISE (one example was a Kitchen Aid Mixer)
Consultant: 23000 + 1 recruit
FD : 23000 + 1 recruit
Director: 23000 + 2 recruits

Level Two 4 Days 3 nights in Miami Beach (Fontainbleu)
Consultant: 56000 points + 1 recruit
FD: 54000 points + 2 recruits
Director: 52000 + 4 recruits

Level Three 5 Days 4 nights in Mexican Riviera or Paris
Consultant: 78000 + 1 recruit
FD: 76000 + 3 recruits
Director: 74000 + 6 recruits

Level Four extra night at above (don't know this one)

darlinclem said:
Level One is $300 in PC dollars, OR a GIFT CERTIFICATE (to various
places)...or MERCHANDISE (one example was a Kitchen Aid Mixer)
Consultant: 23000 + 1 recruit
FD : 23000 + 1 recruit
Director: 23000 + 2 recruits

Level Two 4 Days 3 nights in Miami Beach (Fontainbleu)
Consultant: 56000 points + 1 recruit
FD: 54000 points + 2 recruits
Director: 52000 + 4 recruits

Level Three 5 Days 4 nights in Mexican Riviera or Paris
Consultant: 78000 + 1 recruit
FD: 76000 + 3 recruits
Director: 74000 + 6 recruits

Level Four extra night at above (don't know this one)

Wow - level one never had recruit stipulations before....

So can someone clear up a question for me? I've never dealt with recruit stips before.

If I am a FD and sell 56000 but only have 2 recruits, will I still earn the trip, or will I get level one?

ragschef said:
So can someone clear up a question for me? I've never dealt with recruit stips before.

If I am a FD and sell 56000 but only have 2 recruits, will I still earn the trip, or will I get level one?

You would earn Level One because you have met the requirements of Level One. Although you have met the selling requirements of Level Two, you have not met the recruiting requirements for Level Two.

tirpsI am kind of surprised, not in a bad way, but surprised that you have to recruit at all levels. This is really going to cut back on trip earners. I know a girl who earns level 4 every year, but she doesn't wish to build her team. I guess now she will. I am excited~ I really think I can earn the level 2 this year. My goals~6 recruits= 12,000 pts, New director = 3000 pts and then I have to average $3200 per month in sales. Those were all my goals before the trip was announced. Yeah! Katie

I'm really surprised about the recruiting at consultant level too...

Thanks Carolyn for posting info about Miami! I wasn't real excited at first, but reading your info makes it sound wonderful!

krzymomof4 said:
Am I wrong?

No! I've earned two trips with (unfourtantely) VERY LITTLE recruiting. I was a FD both times but I think I had only one new recruit each year. You can earn trips with just one recruit.

Related to Discovering Incentive Level Points: Reaching Level 3 in Paris

1. When do we find out how many points we need for each level?

The point requirements for each level are typically communicated at the beginning of each incentive period. This information can be found in your consultant workstation under the "Incentives" tab. You can also reach out to your upline or customer service for more information.

2. How do I know which level I am currently at?

You can check your current incentive level by logging into your consultant workstation and navigating to the "Incentives" tab. Your current level will be displayed at the top of the page. You can also see your progress towards the next level and your total number of points earned.

3. How do I earn points towards my incentive level?

To earn points towards your incentive level, you can host parties, book parties, and make sales. You can also earn points by recruiting new consultants and helping them succeed. Each activity is assigned a specific point value, which can be found in the "Incentives" tab of your consultant workstation.

4. Are there any shortcuts to reaching level 3 in Paris?

While there are no shortcuts to reaching level 3 in Paris, there are ways to maximize your points and reach your goal faster. This includes hosting multiple parties, booking parties in advance, and focusing on high-value sales and recruitments. It's also helpful to set specific goals and create a plan of action to reach them.

5. What are some benefits of reaching level 3 in Paris?

Reaching level 3 in Paris comes with many exciting benefits, including a trip to Paris for you and a guest, exclusive training and networking opportunities, and recognition at the annual conference. Additionally, you can earn bonus points towards future incentive levels and unlock new business rewards and opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies