• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debi's Promotion: How Did She React?

In summary, Debi (known as PamperedChefDebi) has been promoted to the position of Director. Her promotion was a long-awaited one, as she had to go through some trouble with her information not being updated in the home office system. Nonetheless, she is thrilled to have been promoted and is grateful for the support and friendship of her colleagues. Many have congratulated her with virtual celebrations and kind words.
legacypc46
Gold Member
It's official: PamperedChefDebi is a Director! Go Debi, Go Debi, Go Debi!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0049.gif

Her 'wait' finally ended when, near midnight here, she got an email asking her to call HO(?!)...only to end up in a que asking her to hold for 20 minutes!? Thru email she finally walked them thru how to call over here (not hard). Whew!

I'm really fortunate to be cluster-mates with Debi (I'm actually hospitality, but they treat me like one of their own). She is great to work with....always cracking up, but serious at the same time. She'll do anything for anyone...a true cheffer-spirit.:)

So, here's a glass of vino Debi! Go celebrate and enjoy! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0036.gif

leggy

Last edited:
:balloon: :balloon: Congratulations!!! WOOOO HOOOO!:balloon: :balloon:

Okay, as I said before....Who's next????

Awwwww, thanks Kris. You are so awesome! I'm thrilled that we ended up promoting together.

This isn't the first time something weird happened with my info at home office. The lady said she didn't have a good phone number. BUT, earlier in the evening someone from the Solution Center called about a shipping address. Then the lady I spoke to about my promotion asked for my birthday because it wasn't on file. But it was on my initial agreement AND I gave it to them about 3 weeks ago again. Odd.

WAY TO GO!!! Thats WONDERFUL....CONGRATS!!!!!:D :D :D

Debi~

Glad everything finally worked out and they were able to talk to you!!

Congrats!!

Yayyyyy!!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Director Debi!

That is wonderful!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Congratulations!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

WOO-HOO:balloon: :thumbup: :D :cool: :balloon:

Congratulations Debi!!! That's Fantastic!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations Debi! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Way to go Debi!
:thumbup: :angel: Congratulations!:angel: :thumbup:

Congratulations, Debi! Way to go!!
:) :balloon: :) :balloon: :) :balloon: :)

Congratulations, Debi. Great job!

Wohoo - The Wait Is Over!!!!

:) Congratulations Debi!! :thumbup:

Conrat's Debi!:thumbup: :D :thumbup:

Congratulations Debi!!! Happy Directorship! :love: :love:

Thank you everyone!!!! You're all so sweet!

Yay! Congrats on the promotion!

Congratulations Debi! Way to go!

Related to Debi's Promotion: How Did She React?

What is "Debi Got the Call!!!!"?

"Debi Got the Call!!!!" is a phrase used by consultants of Pampered Chef to celebrate when they have successfully booked a party or made a sale.

Why is getting the call significant?

The call signifies a successful booking or sale, which means more income and potential for building a strong customer base.

How do I use "Debi Got the Call!!!!" in my business?

You can use "Debi Got the Call!!!!" as a way to celebrate and share your successes with your team and customers. You can also use it as a way to motivate yourself and others to continue working hard.

Can I customize "Debi Got the Call!!!!" for my own business?

Yes, you can personalize the phrase to fit your own name or business. For example, you could say "Samantha Got the Call!!!!" or "My Pampered Chef Business Got the Call!!!!"

Are there any other similar phrases used by Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, some other common phrases include "Jane is on the Board!" which means a consultant has qualified for a leadership program, and "Teamwork makes the dream work!" which emphasizes the importance of working together with your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy