• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Janet's Birthday with Us - Fun & Festive Surprise for All!

In summary, "Celebrate Janet's Birthday with Us" is a party package offered by Pampered Chef for special occasions, specifically for Janet's birthday. It includes customizable recipes, decorations, and cooking tools, and can accommodate 8-10 people. Orders can be placed through a consultant or the website.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to uuuuussssss....Happy Birthday to us!

Happy B-Day Janet!! :) (and Kelly :) )

Happy Birthday!!! to you Kelly and Janet!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!!

Have a great day!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!
Have A GREAT Day!!!!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

party0011.gif
Happy Birthday, Janet & Kelly!!!!
party0011.gif
party0011.gif
party0011.gif
party0011.gif

Happy Birthday Ladies!! Have a great one!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you both have a great birthday!

Hope you both have a WONDERFUL birthday:D

Happy birthday, hope you have a great one.

Happy birthday Janet & Kelly!

Happy Birthday, Janet. I hope you have a special day.

Kim

Happy Birthday Ladies!!!! May ALL of your dreams and wishes come true today and always! You deserve it! :D

Janet, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed birthday too!!

Happy Birthday!!!:)

Happy Birthday Kelly and Janet! Hope you have a great day!

Wow, what a great day! Happy Birthday Kelly and Janet!!!!!!!!! Hope both of you got Pampered!!!!!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, JaNeT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a great day!

Thanks for the wishes so far!

We've had a fun day.

I started out by forgetting my own birthday for the 1st time! (I always accuse hubby of that!)... Then, we went to church, had an AWANA picnic then came home and played all day, and grilled out. (My brother, wife and 2 kids were up for the weekend.) It was a nice relaxing day. :)

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes everyone!

1. What is "Celebrate Janet's Birthday with Us"?

"Celebrate Janet's Birthday with Us" is a fun and festive party package offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate a special occasion, in this case, Janet's birthday. It includes everything you need to throw a memorable and enjoyable party for all guests.

2. What is included in the "Celebrate Janet's Birthday with Us" package?

The package includes a variety of delicious recipes, party decorations, and cooking tools to make the party planning and preparation easier and more enjoyable. It also includes tips and tricks to make the party a success.

3. Can I customize the package to fit my needs?

Yes, the package is fully customizable. You can choose the recipes that best suit your taste and dietary restrictions, as well as the decorations and cooking tools that you prefer. Our team will work with you to personalize the package to make it the perfect fit for your party.

4. How many people can the "Celebrate Janet's Birthday with Us" package accommodate?

The package is designed to accommodate a group of 8-10 people. However, you can adjust the quantities of the recipes and party supplies to fit a larger or smaller group, depending on your needs.

5. How can I order the "Celebrate Janet's Birthday with Us" package?

You can easily place an order for the package by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website. Our team will guide you through the ordering process and ensure that you receive everything you need for a successful and enjoyable party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies