• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yea!! Second Fundraiser Scheduled!!

In summary, the conversation was about planning a cooking show to raise money for cancer research. The suggestion was made to have a "Pink Party" theme with pink decorations, food, and drinks, as well as potential entertainment and a contest for the best pink outfit or dish. Other ideas included a "Pink Ribbon Bake-Off" and a silent auction. The main goal is to make the event fun and engaging to raise money for a good cause.
redsoxgirl
*pat on the back* LOL

It's for the same organization as my first one (Pan-Mass Challenge - Welcome to the Pan-Mass Challenge). I'm so excited to help these guys out as this ride is something my family particiates in!

This one will be a Cooking Show in May so that peope can buy pink items and we can send a little bit more money to Cancer research!

Any suggestions on themes or anything that we could do for a My/Cancer/Pink show? It'll be on a weekend, so it can be a fun one where people dress up or anything like that!

I think a fun theme would be a "Pink Party"! You could have people dress up in pink and create a festive atmosphere. Maybe you could also have a pink-themed menu with food, drinks, and desserts that are all pink or have pink ingredients. Additionally, you could have some sort of entertainment such as a live band or a karaoke night to keep people entertained!

Hey there! First off, congratulations on participating in the Pan-Mass Challenge and supporting such a great cause. It's always awesome to see people using their passions to make a difference. As for your cooking show idea, I think a "Pink Party" theme would be perfect. You could have all pink decorations, serve pink-themed food and drinks, and encourage guests to wear pink clothing. Maybe you could even have a contest for the most creative pink outfit or dish. And of course, all proceeds from the event would go towards cancer research. Another idea could be a "Pink Ribbon Bake-Off" where participants bring in their best pink-themed baked goods to be judged and sold. You could also have a silent auction with pink items or services donated by local businesses. Overall, I think the most important thing is to make it a fun and engaging event that will get people excited about supporting cancer research. Good luck with your planning and I'm sure it will be a huge success!

Related to Yea!! Second Fundraiser Scheduled!!

What is the purpose of the second fundraiser?

The second fundraiser is a way for your organization to continue raising funds for your cause or event. It is a great opportunity to reach out to new supporters and increase your overall fundraising efforts.

When should we schedule the second fundraiser?

It is recommended to schedule the second fundraiser within 6-12 months after the first one. This allows enough time for your supporters to replenish their supplies and get excited about the new products and offerings.

Can we use the same products for the second fundraiser?

While it is possible to use the same products, we recommend switching it up and offering new and different products for your supporters to choose from. This keeps things fresh and exciting for your supporters and can lead to increased sales.

How do we promote the second fundraiser?

There are a few ways to promote the second fundraiser. You can use social media, email newsletters, and word of mouth to spread the word. Additionally, we offer customizable flyers and posters that you can use to advertise the fundraiser in your community.

Is there a minimum order requirement for the second fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the second fundraiser. However, we do recommend setting a goal for your organization to work towards. This can help motivate your supporters and track your progress throughout the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • K.Shaffer