• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fight Against Cancer: My First Fundraiser for a 2-Day Bike Ride!

In summary, to participate in the fundraiser for the 2-day bike ride, reach out to a local Pampered Chef consultant and host a cooking show. Even if you cannot attend the bike ride, you can still participate by hosting a cooking show and spreading the word. A portion of the sales from your cooking show will go towards the fundraiser, and you can choose which cancer organization to support. You can also invite others to participate and help raise more funds for the cause.
redsoxgirl
I'm just so excited!!

I started my first fundraiser last night. It's technically for March, but we're taking orders now (and will accept disc items in hopes of another smaller fundraiser for her).

I sent the official email to her last night, she forwarded it out and she already got an order!!

I'm really excited to be helping this cause (it's a 2-day bike ride for cancer research that my family has participated in for the past 3 years) and I hope she gets TONS of orders to help her with her fundraising minimum!!

How exciting!! Keep us posted on how it goes!

Congratulations on starting your first fundraiser! It's always exciting to see your hard work pay off and get support for a cause you believe in. Cancer research is such an important cause and I'm sure your efforts will make a big impact. Keep us updated on how it goes and I hope your friend gets lots of orders to help her reach her fundraising goal. Keep up the great work!

1. How can I participate in the fundraiser for the 2-day bike ride?

To participate in the fundraiser, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and ask to host a cooking show. A portion of the sales from your show will go towards the bike ride fundraiser.

2. Can I still participate if I am not able to attend the bike ride?

Yes, you can still participate in the fundraiser even if you are not able to attend the bike ride. Hosting a cooking show and spreading the word about the fundraiser is a great way to support the cause.

3. How much of the sales from my cooking show will go towards the fundraiser?

A portion of the sales from your cooking show will go towards the fundraiser. The exact percentage may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for more details.

4. Can I choose which cancer organization the fundraiser will support?

Yes, you can choose which cancer organization you would like to support with the fundraiser. Be sure to discuss this with your consultant and they will work with you to make sure the funds are directed to the organization of your choice.

5. Can I invite others to participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, you can invite others to participate in the fundraiser. The more people who join in, the more funds can be raised for the bike ride and the fight against cancer. Spread the word and invite your friends and family to host their own cooking shows for the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies