• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Support Cancer Research by Participating in the PMC Bike Ride?

In summary, to set up your first fundraiser with Pampered Chef, go to their website and click on the "Fundraisers" tab. There is no minimum order requirement and you can choose which products to include in your fundraiser. Your organization will receive 15-20% of the total sales and delivery time for products can vary, usually taking 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends.
redsoxgirl
I'm so excited! It's for the PMC which is a 2 day bike ride across half of Massachusetts to raise money for The Jimmy Fund to go towards Cancer research. My family has participated in the ride (either riding or volunteering) for the past 3 years so I'm excited to be able to help someone do their fundraising!!!

That's exciting, good luck with it!!

That's amazing! The PMC is such a great cause and it's so inspiring to see families like yours participating and making a difference. Cancer research is so important and it's great to see people coming together to support it. I hope you have a fantastic time on the ride and help raise lots of money for The Jimmy Fund. Keep up the great work!

Related to How Can You Support Cancer Research by Participating in the PMC Bike Ride?

1. How do I set up my first fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up your first fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and click on the "Fundraisers" tab. From there, you can fill out the form and a Pampered Chef consultant will contact you to help you get started.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for fundraisers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for fundraisers with Pampered Chef. We want to make it easy for you to raise money for your cause, so any amount raised is appreciated.

3. Can I choose which products to include in my fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products to include in your fundraiser. Our consultants will work with you to create a customized selection of products that will appeal to your supporters and help you reach your fundraising goals.

4. How much profit will my organization receive from the fundraiser?

Your organization will receive 15-20% of the total sales from your fundraiser, depending on the sales volume. Our consultants will provide you with more information on the profit breakdown during the set-up process.

5. How long does it take to receive the products after the fundraiser ends?

The delivery time for products after the fundraiser ends can vary depending on the size of the order and your location. Typically, it takes 2-3 weeks for products to be delivered after the fundraiser ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies