• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Got My First Hwc Fundraiser...

In summary, to get started with your first HWC fundraiser, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to sign up. Once you have your fundraising kit, you can start promoting it to friends, family, and your community. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware for your fundraiser, including popular items like their Stoneware Collection, food choppers, and cookware sets. The amount of money you can raise will depend on the number of products sold and the commission rate set by your consultant, with an average of $200 to $1000 or more. The duration of your fundraiser is flexible and can be tailored to your needs and goals, with your consultant's help. Your
tlennhoff
So I was cleaning for passover and I came across a piece of stoneware... oops a host had ordered her special and had it come to my house way back in september of last year. She didn't respond to my emails back in october so the box got buried. When I found it yesterday I emailed her to say "hey I just found your stoneware and I'll be in your area tomorrow". She was like "wow, cool, I was just wishing I could find your contact information". So we met up in a supermarket parking lot during her lunch hour. She and a friend really want to do an HWC fundraiser in May. We did not set a date but this is my best customer - has ordered 3 times since we met in August. I gave her a preorder form and also emailed the pdf to her. She is soooo excited. So I have 2 shows now - my own that I already have $150 in orders for so I can get the pink bowls and her show.

So sometimes the weirdest thing can trigger a show. I was concerned she'd be upset that she never got the stoneware and instead she was thrilled to hear from me. :D

That is so great Tasha! Sometimes you do get that when you call a customer that they were thinking of you but for some reason couldn't remember where they put our info. I didn't get a show out of this incident but in February with the stoneware on sale when I called a customer to see how things were going and she said she was looking for my card or catalog to call me as she wanted more stoneware and was thrilled when I told her it was on sale so she bought more than she planned to do.

It is a great feeling. LOL, now if I could get addicted to it so I'd make more calls... :p

Related to I've Got My First Hwc Fundraiser...

1. How do I get started with my first HWC fundraiser?

To get started, you'll need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to sign up for a fundraiser. Once you have your fundraising kit, you can start promoting your fundraiser to friends, family, and your community.

2. What products are available for my HWC fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for fundraising. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog of products to choose from, including popular items like our Stoneware Collection, food choppers, and cookware sets.

3. How much money can I expect to raise with my HWC fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with your HWC fundraiser will vary depending on the number of products sold and the commission rate set by your consultant. On average, fundraisers can earn anywhere from $200 to $1000 or more. Your consultant will work with you to set realistic goals and help you maximize your earnings.

4. How long will my HWC fundraiser last?

The duration of your HWC fundraiser is up to you and your consultant. Typically, fundraisers last about two weeks, but you can extend or shorten the timeline based on your needs and goals. Your consultant will work with you to create a timeline that works best for your fundraising goals.

5. How do I handle payments and deliveries for my HWC fundraiser?

Your consultant will handle all payments and deliveries for your HWC fundraiser. They will collect orders and payments from your supporters and deliver the products directly to them. You won't have to worry about handling any money or products yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • kittychef