• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email

In summary, everyone received their Trip Certificates and they are all excited to go on their Level 3 trips.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Just got the Trip Certificate via email! Amazing how even though I knew the points were there, NOW I am totally over the top excited!!!!!!

YAY! Thank you for this! Mine was in the spam folder!!

I'm so excited too!!!

just got mine too... my heart dropped when I read this because mine had not come and then I looked in my box again... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love love love my job!

Just got mine, too! It's official!!
Funny though _ it took about 10 minutes to download the flash and all of 45 seconds to play it - LOL

just got mine too!WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Just got mine, too! It's official!!
Funny though _ it took about 10 minutes to download the flash and all of 45 seconds to play it - LOL

ha! Mine is still downloading and I have a fast internet!

MINE IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who followed my saga, I still don't have any answers for you on the "rules" description, but my confirmation Level of EARNING LEVEL 2 DISNEY IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine this morning too. I gave up on the flash, took too long to attempt to load.
It feels real now. My first Level 3 trip. Got a small tear in my eye this morning.

OhmyDLM said:
MINE IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who followed my saga, I still don't have any answers for you on the "rules" description, but my confirmation Level of EARNING LEVEL 2 DISNEY IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!! Have a great time :)

chefkugler said:
I got mine this morning too. I gave up on the flash, took too long to attempt to load.
It feels real now. My first Level 3 trip. Got a small tear in my eye this morning.

Melissa, you deserve it and I bet your Dad is thrilled for you. How is he doing? Darcy... I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!! I hope this trip changes hubby's mind about you doing PC!!

Congratulations to everybody!! You have worked hard and you KNOW you are in for a great time!!

Darcy, I'm so happy for you!! I've been checking back here to see if you got the email!! I got mine!! YAY!!

YAY FOR EVERYONE! Thanks again to all of you for you kindness and support!

I got mine too. It makes it seem real!

baychef said:
Melissa, you deserve it and I bet your Dad is thrilled for you.

Thanks
Dad is hanging in there. Yesterday I was telling him about the certificate and he was saying how proud he was of me and I just melted into tears. Last night we get to the hospital to see him and he says to my brother, You know your sister is a Level 3 trip achiever. He is too funny.
Praying he comes home soon.

me too!!!!!!!!

chefkugler said:
Thanks
Dad is hanging in there. Yesterday I was telling him about the certificate and he was saying how proud he was of me and I just melted into tears. Last night we get to the hospital to see him and he says to my brother, You know your sister is a Level 3 trip achiever. He is too funny.

That's awesome Melissa!! I'm glad he's in good spirits even though his body is giving him fits right now.

Darcy I am soooo sooo sooo happy to see that you received your confirmation!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!

chefkugler said:
Thanks

That is just so sweet!

Congrats everyone!!!!

1. What is a "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email"?

The "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email" is a notification email sent to users who have booked a trip through Yahoo! Travel. It confirms the details of the trip, including flight and hotel information.

2. How do I receive a "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email"?

The "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email" is automatically sent to the email address associated with your Yahoo! Travel account after you have completed the booking process.

3. Can I make changes to my trip after receiving the "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email"?

Yes, you can make changes to your trip by accessing your Yahoo! Travel account and modifying your booking. Any changes made will be reflected in a new confirmation email.

4. What information is included in the "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email"?

The "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email" includes the trip details, such as flight and hotel information, as well as the booking reference number and contact information for the travel provider.

5. How do I contact customer service if I have not received my "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email"?

If you have not received your "Yahoo! Trip Level Confirmation Email" within 24 hours of booking your trip, please contact Yahoo! Travel customer service for assistance. They will be able to resend the confirmation email or provide you with the necessary information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • MORFIA