• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yahoo!!! I Had a Great Night at Bunko Tonight! (Not Completely Ot)

S
sfdavis918
I'm so excited! Went to bunko tonight and decided before I went that I was going to ask two regulars to host a show with me in June. These two had expressed interest before. They both said yes! I am to email them to get dates set, but I know they will do it. I'm so excited!

And on top of that I won at bunko!! I got the most wins so came home with $60!!!! Yippeee!!!!:D

Good for you Sarah :) Great night how exciting.

wtg!!
We had bunco Monday night and I won most Buncos! So $45 went to HWC! I and another consultant hosted Ladies in Pink Night and so it was cool. :) I had told everyone I'd donate what ever I won so that was neat!

1. What is Bunko?

Bunko is a social dice game that originated in the 19th century and is typically played with a group of people.

2. How do you play Bunko?

Bunko is played with three dice and a scorecard. The object of the game is to roll specific combinations of numbers, called "bunkos," and earn points. The game is typically played in rounds and the first person to reach a predetermined number of points wins.

3. What is the significance of hosting a show at Bunko?

Hosting a show at Bunko can be a fun and social way to raise money for a cause or organization. It involves inviting friends and family to play Bunko and charging a small fee, with the proceeds going to the designated cause.

4. How can I get involved in hosting a Bunko show?

If you are interested in hosting a Bunko show, the first step would be to find a group of people who are willing to participate. You can then determine a date and location for the event and decide on a cause or organization to support. You can also reach out to your local Bunko community for tips and advice on hosting a successful event.

5. Is Bunko just for fun or are there any other benefits?

While Bunko is primarily played for fun and socializing, it can also have other benefits such as raising money for a good cause, fostering friendships and connections, and improving cognitive skills such as counting and probability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • kcjodih