• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow-Worthy Shows: Pick Your Fave!

In summary, the Chicken Pesto Sandwich Ring is a favorite among hosts and customers. The Chicken Enchilada is a hit among hosts and guests. The Southwest Chicken Ring is a favorite of guests. The Calypso Club Ring is a favorite of hosts and customers. The Reuben ring is a hit among hosts and guests.
crazy4dabug
Do you think wows the show customers the best? Which is your fav?

thanks

I made the chicken pesto ring w/sliced chicken from the 30min chicken for my feb shows. It was a big hit!

Hmmm Chicken pesto Ring. Where is the recipe for that?

I don't think it's what you put on the ring that counts. I think it's just the ring itself that WOWs. The caprese mini-sandwiches made in sandwich ring form was a huge hit for me!

I've always loved the Southwest Chicken ring. I always sell Southwest Seasoning at my shows where I make this!

speedychef said:
I don't think it's what you put on the ring that counts. I think it's just the ring itself that WOWs. The caprese mini-sandwiches made in sandwich ring form was a huge hit for me!

This one sounds awesome. Tell me more.

The Chicken Pesto Sandwich Ring is from an older cookbook, I think. I was just paging through mine tonight. I keep the retired ones in my cookbook cabinet in my kitchen (as opposed to keeping my current ones with my kit) and I think I saw it in one of those.

My host and guest favorite so far is the Chicken Enchilada... and I've done several different ones but that one wins so far.

Here's the caprese mini-sandwiches: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/ts06_caprese_recipe.pdf

Just make a ring with the two loaves of bread dough, brush the top with a little olive oil, sprinkle Italian Seasoning Mix and freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top, and bake. Then layer the ingredients from the recipe!

The bread is fancy, looks like Subway bread! And everyone loves the fresh Mozzarella!

Wait, you bake first and then layer the ingredients?

This is one that I found years and years ago in the stoneware fluted pan use and care directions.
It's called "The Turkey Club Sandwich ring and it is a HIT! I've never had one person not like it! Even picky kids like it!

2 pilsbury refrigerated french bread loaves, open and place seam side down in a circle on Lg Round Stone. Pinch ends together to seal!
Using silicone basting brush, brush on olive oil, or our new garlic infused on top of bread. press 2 -3 cloves of garlic on top of bread and spread evenly. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, cut 6 slits in the bread spaced evenly apart and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350, or until golden brown, Let cool completely, then cut the bread horizontally Bake 1/2 lb of bacon on stoneware bar pan 25-30 minutes in 400 degree oven. Drain on Paper towels. Chop well with food chopper

Mix together 3/4 cup mayo and 1/2 pound of chopped bacon, and 2-3 green onions thin sliced using forged cutlery. Spread on both halves of the bread.
Slice 2 roma tomatoes with Ultimate Mandonline fitted with v-shape blade. Arrange on bottom layer. Top tomatoes with either green leaf or red leaf lettuce. Evenly put about 1/2 pound of Turkey on top of Lettuce and top with cheese (american, swiss, or provolone, work best!)
place top of bread on to sandwich to complete. Cut into about 12 wedges!
The sandwich will hold together better if you pierce each cut portion with a tooth pick!
This recipe will stretch to about 16 servings!!!
It's a great recipe and I usually only need to do one recipe with this and all my bases are covered, except cookware, which I always cover in the very beginning unless it's part of my demo!

This one of my favorites and it shows a lot of high priced products! This is a favorite amongst my hosts too! :)

Last edited:
Calypso Club. When people find out it's ham, onions, and pineapple, their first reaction is usually ewwwwww! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sick0025.gif

Once they taste it, they tell me it's one of the best sandwiches they've ever had. Blows their minds!

I have tried both the Chicken Club Ring and the All American Cheeseburger Ring. I prefer the Cheeseburger Ring myself.

Wait...are we talking about SANDWICH rings or "fabulous fillings" rings? I'm cornfused...

I was open to either but I had the fillings in my mind for some reason. I think I like those better anyway though...more fancy.
Any thoughts on which ones for the Filling rings?

The Lemon Herb Chicken Ring always gets a wow, and the TACO ring is soooo easy, so everyone loves that.

As for the "other" sandwiches, I LOVE the Calypso Club Ring is my favorite. It's a GIGANTIC sandwich, but it's ohhhh so yummy!

I think the Rueben ring is great for this month!

I love the chicken club ring. I have also made he Reuben ring and I agree with Erica that this is the month to make Reubens!

DH and I really like the Florentine Garden Ring.

Thanks Ya'll...I'm doing the Chicken Club fabulous filling ring.
Hopefully it'll turn out yummy

You'll love the chicken club ring and hopefully they will too! It's my favorite filling ring.

pamperedharriet said:
I love the chicken club ring. I have also made he Reuben ring and I agree with Erica that this is the month to make Reubens!
Bumping for the Reuben ring recipe! I have a bunch of left over corned beef and was thinking of making a reuben ring. Can anybody post the recipe they use?
Thanks!

chefjenibel said:
Bumping for the Reuben ring recipe! I have a bunch of left over corned beef and was thinking of making a reuben ring. Can anybody post the recipe they use?
Thanks!
I don't think I have the ring but I do have this....

Attachments

• Reuben Roll Ups.doc
    24 KB · Views: 332
chefjenibel said:
Thanks!

Do you have "All the Best" Cookbook? If so it is in there. I will search the files here as I think it may already be here in the meantime.

Classic Reuben RingHere is the recipe. It is from All The Best on page 80.

8 ounces sliced deli corned beef, chopped ( 2 cups)
1 can ( 8 ounces) sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
1 1/4 cups ( 5 ounces) shredded Swiss Cheese, divided
1/4 cup Thousand Island Dressing
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 egg white, lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine corned beef, sauerkraut, 1 cup of the cheese, dressing, parsley and garlic; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25 -30 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 8 servings

Thanks so much, Kristin and Harriet!!! :)
I have had the All the Best Cookbook for 3 years now and never noticed that recipe. Hmmmm, maybe I need to get my eyes checked! LOL! :D
Looking forward to dinner tonight!

LOVE the Chicken Club ring, I make it all the time!!

chefjenibel said:
Thanks so much, Kristin and Harriet!!! :)
I have had the All the Best Cookbook for 3 years now and never noticed that recipe. Hmmmm, maybe I need to get my eyes checked! LOL! :D
Looking forward to dinner tonight!

Your welcome! Now it can feel that you have a new cookbook!;) Enjoy your supper!

I love the Chicken Club and Chicken Enchilada Rings best. It is funny how taste change - I used to get requests all the time for the Chicken Broccoli Ring when I first started PC and now no one mentions it!

Can someone post the Chicken Pesto Ring recipe? I love Pesto!

My all time favorite is the first Pampered Chef recipe I ever had -- and continue to make to this day -- the Turkey Cranberry Wreath.

At our annual halloween party I always make it on my rectangle stone and shape the "wreath" like a Mummy... kids love it the design and the parents ALWAYS ask for the recipe.

pamperedharriet said:
Here is the recipe. It is from All The Best on page 80.

8 ounces sliced deli corned beef, chopped ( 2 cups)
1 can ( 8 ounces) sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
1 1/4 cups ( 5 ounces) shredded Swiss Cheese, divided
1/4 cup Thousand Island Dressing
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 egg white, lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine corned beef, sauerkraut, 1 cup of the cheese, dressing, parsley and garlic; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25 -30 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 8 servings

PLUS THE 2 CANS OF CRESCENT ROLLS!

does anyone have the ham floreine (sp) wreath/ring recipie/... or tell me which cookbook it's in.. I was going to make it for dinner last night... and I couldn't find the recipe anyplace.. and to make matters worse my DH was laughing at my expense.... but I made it at a show 3 weeks ago.... does anyone have a complied list of all these ring recipies that they would be willing to share????

mommyhugz1978 said:
does anyone have the ham floreine (sp) wreath/ring recipie/... or tell me which cookbook it's in.. I was going to make it for dinner last night... and I couldn't find the recipe anyplace.. and to make matters worse my DH was laughing at my expense.... but I made it at a show 3 weeks ago.... does anyone have a complied list of all these ring recipies that they would be willing to share????

You can find the ham florentine recipe at http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/ham_florentine_wreath.htm as well as in the attached document. I've also attached a document I got off here a while ago with recipes, I've added a few others that I found here.

Attachments

• Fillings_for_Rings_Braids_and_Wreaths.doc
    568 KB · Views: 353
  • Fillings_for_Rings_Braids_and_Wreaths.pdf
    405.8 KB · Views: 354
I don't know if this is the one you are looking for but I'll try to find others....

Florentine Brunch Casserole

Recipe:
16 slices firm white bread
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
1/3 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/3 cup onion, chopped
4 ounces baked ham, diced (about 1/2 cup)
1 red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
10 eggs, lightly beaten
4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, divided (1 cup)
1 bag (5 ounces) fresh spinach leaves, washed and stemmed

1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Cut crusts off bread using Serrated Bread Knife; cube crusts and measure 2 cups. Arrange bread slices in an overlapping pattern against sides of Oval Baker; place bread cubes in bottom. Microwave 2 tablespoons of the butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted; lightly brush over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges of bread are golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in Small Batter Bowl, whisk soup, milk and black pepper until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Finely chop onion using Food Chopper. Dice ham and bell pepper using Chef's Knife. Melt remaining butter in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat; add onion and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir in ham. Whisk eggs in Classic Batter Bowl; add to Skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally with Classic Scraper, until eggs are set but still moist.
3. Stir in soup mixture; cook 1 minute or until hot. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate cheese. Gently stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese. Fold spinach into egg mixture, half at a time. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring gently until spinach is wilted.
4. Spoon egg mixture into center of Baker, mounding slightly in center. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Serve immediately using Nylon Spoon.
Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Nobody's mentioned my favorite yet: California Turkey Avocado Ring

Yummy!Paige, that sounds scrumptous.....mind sharing the recipe? Thanks!

It's in a summer season's best from about 3 or 4 summers ago. Someone posted two websites yesterday which have all the pc recipes listed.

Paige Dixon said:
It's in a summer season's best from about 3 or 4 summers ago. Someone posted two websites yesterday which have all the pc recipes listed.

I've looked on all 3 of the recipe websites, CC, and even WLP2 as well as checking the wreath/braid/ring file I posted earlier and I could not find this recipe anywhere.

Related to Wow-Worthy Shows: Pick Your Fave!

1. What is a "Wow-Worthy Show" and how does it differ from a regular Pampered Chef show?

A "Wow-Worthy Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef show that focuses on showcasing our most impressive and popular products. These shows are designed to leave a lasting impression on customers and create excitement about our products. They differ from regular shows in that they often include fun demonstrations, interactive activities, and special offers.

2. How can I ensure that my show is "Wow-Worthy" for my customers?

To make your show truly "Wow-Worthy," it's important to choose a theme or focus and plan engaging activities and demonstrations around it. You can also offer special deals or promotions to create excitement. Make sure to use high-quality, eye-catching product images and descriptions in your invitations and promotions to entice customers to attend.

3. Which products do you think "Wow" the customers the most?

This can vary depending on the audience and their interests, but some of our most popular "Wow" products include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Rockcrok Collection. These products are not only innovative and useful, but they also have impressive demonstrations that leave customers in awe.

4. Can I choose my own theme for a "Wow-Worthy Show" or is there a set list to choose from?

Yes, you can absolutely choose your own theme for a "Wow-Worthy Show." In fact, we encourage our consultants to get creative and come up with unique and exciting themes that will appeal to their specific customer base. However, we do have a list of suggested themes and ideas for inspiration if needed.

5. Do you have a favorite "Wow-Worthy Show" theme?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen many amazing "Wow-Worthy Shows" with different themes. It's hard to choose just one favorite, but I personally love themes that involve cooking and entertaining, such as "Sizzling Summer BBQ" or "Holiday Hosting Hacks." These themes allow for fun demonstrations and activities that get customers excited about using our products for their own events and gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampermejolene
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Jenn'sKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • ksissom