• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Everyone's Favorite Ring?

In summary, this conversation is about a conversation between people looking for recipe ideas for a ring or wreath presentation for a show. They suggest Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, Chicken Enchilada Ring, Broccoli Ham Ring, Turkey and Cranberry Ring, Spinach Artichoke Ring, Chicken Club Brunch Ring, Hawaiian Chicken Ring. The Lemon Herb Chicken recipe is from the Seasons Best cookbook a few years ago.
Linda, thanks...what if I don't have the southwest seasoning?

chefcampy63 said:
Linda, thanks...what if I don't have the southwest seasoning?
I don't know, maybe taco seasoning?

I figured taco seasoning might work. And should I use real mayo or Miracle Whip?

Don't use Miracle Whip - only mayo.

I personally like the All American Cheeseburger Ring. It is quick, simple and tastes oh so yummy!!!!!!

The taco ring and the chicken club ring are good too!

pamperedlinda said:
Don't use Miracle Whip - only mayo.

yes I definately agree. I always buy a small jar of the Hellman's because we are a Miracle Whip family!

chicken broccolli or chicken club and now the chicken bistro (actually twist ) but I changed it to a ring or braid EVERYONE Loves it!

how hard are the rings to do, especially the first time? Any tips? Is there one that's easier to start with?:blushing:

They are super easy, even I could do it!! You just have to see it once to get it because the directions may sound a little tricky when it comes to the setting up the the crescsent rolls taking the ends and turning them inward.

Denarella said:
how hard are the rings to do, especially the first time? Any tips? Is there one that's easier to start with?:blushing:
I made the chicken broccoli ring yesterday at my show. I had never even seen a ring before I made it, which made me really nervous. I just followed the directions (and handy dandy pictures) in the All the Best cookbook. It came out so good that I just made it again for us to watch some football with. It's a hit, and no one can believe that I actually made it! ;)

ShanaSmith said:
I love the Spinach Artichoke ring. It is sooooo yummy. I personally don't like ths taco one. Especially since I did it at a show once and the grease from the meat and cheese dripped off the side of the stone onto my arm. Yea, it was HOT.

Spinach-artichoke
Turkey-cranberry
Lemon Herb Chicken

LOVE these 3!

I've even done just mozzerella, garlic, olive oil (you could use one of our oils shredd the cheese on mandoline or cheese press). You could make chicken as soon as you walk in deep dish covered baker, carve off a breast and use it.

My favorite is the taco ring - but it's the only one I've tried so far! :D I keep making it over and over though, because my kids LOVE it!

what is the cheeseburger wreath and where did you find it? I went to the fair last night and there was a pc consultant there with a booth. She was telling me about a cheeseburger ring that she and her daughter invented. I was just wondering if this one is the same one? Recipe please:)

P.S. SHe said she cooks her hamburger meat in the microwave for 3 minutes in the microcooker. Have any of you done this?

My personal tasty favorite is the lemon herb chicken ring; my personal favorite for shows is the taco ring cause it does show SOOOOOO many products!

<h2>1. What is "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and why is it popular?</h2><p>"Everyone's Favorite Ring" is a popular recipe that has been featured in Pampered Chef shows for many years. It is a versatile ring that can be filled with a variety of ingredients, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.</p><h2>2. How do I make "Everyone's Favorite Ring"?</h2><p>To make "Everyone's Favorite Ring", you will need our Pampered Chef Ring Mold or Stone, crescent roll dough, and your choice of fillings such as cooked ground beef, cheese, and veggies. Simply roll out the crescent dough, fill it with your desired ingredients, and bake according to the recipe instructions.</p><h2>3. Can I customize "Everyone's Favorite Ring" to showcase specific Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>Yes, you can definitely customize "Everyone's Favorite Ring" to showcase your favorite Pampered Chef products. For example, you can use our Cut-N-Seal tool to create perfectly shaped pockets for your fillings, and showcase our Food Chopper by using it to chop your ingredients before filling the ring.</p><h2>4. Are there any variations of "Everyone's Favorite Ring" that I can try?</h2><p>Absolutely! The basic recipe for "Everyone's Favorite Ring" can be easily adapted to suit your taste preferences. You can swap out the crescent dough for pizza dough, use different types of meats, cheeses, and veggies for the filling, or even create a sweet version by filling it with fruit and cream cheese.</p><h2>5. How can showcasing "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and other Pampered Chef products help increase sales?</h2><p>By showcasing "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and other Pampered Chef products in your show, you are not only demonstrating their versatility and quality, but also showing customers how they can be used together to create delicious and easy meals. This can help increase sales by promoting the use of multiple products and inspiring customers to try new recipes and techniques.</p>

1. What is "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and why is it popular?

"Everyone's Favorite Ring" is a popular recipe that has been featured in Pampered Chef shows for many years. It is a versatile ring that can be filled with a variety of ingredients, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.

2. How do I make "Everyone's Favorite Ring"?

To make "Everyone's Favorite Ring", you will need our Pampered Chef Ring Mold or Stone, crescent roll dough, and your choice of fillings such as cooked ground beef, cheese, and veggies. Simply roll out the crescent dough, fill it with your desired ingredients, and bake according to the recipe instructions.

3. Can I customize "Everyone's Favorite Ring" to showcase specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can definitely customize "Everyone's Favorite Ring" to showcase your favorite Pampered Chef products. For example, you can use our Cut-N-Seal tool to create perfectly shaped pockets for your fillings, and showcase our Food Chopper by using it to chop your ingredients before filling the ring.

4. Are there any variations of "Everyone's Favorite Ring" that I can try?

Absolutely! The basic recipe for "Everyone's Favorite Ring" can be easily adapted to suit your taste preferences. You can swap out the crescent dough for pizza dough, use different types of meats, cheeses, and veggies for the filling, or even create a sweet version by filling it with fruit and cream cheese.

5. How can showcasing "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and other Pampered Chef products help increase sales?

By showcasing "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and other Pampered Chef products in your show, you are not only demonstrating their versatility and quality, but also showing customers how they can be used together to create delicious and easy meals. This can help increase sales by promoting the use of multiple products and inspiring customers to try new recipes and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Boomerjojo
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies