• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Everyone's Favorite Ring?

In summary, this conversation is about a conversation between people looking for recipe ideas for a ring or wreath presentation for a show. They suggest Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, Chicken Enchilada Ring, Broccoli Ham Ring, Turkey and Cranberry Ring, Spinach Artichoke Ring, Chicken Club Brunch Ring, Hawaiian Chicken Ring. The Lemon Herb Chicken recipe is from the Seasons Best cookbook a few years ago.
cookingmommy
I want to make a ring for this weekend's 4 p.m. show but I don't know which one to make. I want something that shows a few products especially the cutlery, food chopper, well as many as possible. I really think I sell more when I show more.

My favorite's the taco....but the chicken/broccoli shows more products & is always a hit too:) (just made it yesterday!)

Lemon Herb Chicken
Chicken Enchilada

Broccoli Ham

...are we really helpng her decide when we all have different favs?

I have done the beef taco...I was thinking the chix/broccolli because it shows more product. Do you cook the broccolli first or just buy a big head of it and cut the crowns off and then put it in the food chopper to coarsely chop? Also...does anyone know how much chicken would give me about 2 cups of cooked.

I just made the taco ring for the second time last night and I used extra meat and to be honest it was definitely better as if...probably why they write the recipe that way,lol.

OK, I have to admit that when I first saw this thread title I thought someone was talking jewelry and was all ready to say "ruby" or "diamond"...

janetupnorth said:
OK, I have to admit that when I first saw this thread title I thought someone was talking jewelry and was all ready to say "ruby" or "diamond"...

Me too - -I was about to say my engagement ring!

I love the Turkey and Cranberry ring -- was the very first PC recipe I ever had and I love, love, love it.

I make it every year for our Halloween party -- only instead of a ring, I use the rectangle stone and double the recipe and use cresent rolls to make a Mummy shape. (You can, of course, do with any filling). Always gets rave reviews!

chicken enchilada or
chicken club brunch ring!

hawaiin chicken....you can dress up the presentation by placing a pineapple in the center of the ring.....i usually make it as a braid.

it's a featured recipe on my website: /krisbrooks

ivykeep said:
Me too - -I was about to say my engagement ring!

I love the Turkey and Cranberry ring -- was the very first PC recipe I ever had and I love, love, love it.

I make it every year for our Halloween party -- only instead of a ring, I use the rectangle stone and double the recipe and use cresent rolls to make a Mummy shape. (You can, of course, do with any filling). Always gets rave reviews!

You're going to have to take a picture of this and post it for us!! It sounds adorable!

I love the Spinach Artichoke ring. It is sooooo yummy. I personally don't like ths taco one. Especially since I did it at a show once and the grease from the meat and cheese dripped off the side of the stone onto my arm. Yea, it was HOT.

Last edited:
oh...i forgot about the spinach-artichoke ring (thanks shana)...that's my favorite one to actually eat:D

Last edited:
I have never done ring or wreath - Do I still get to be a Cheffer???

I'm torn between the chix/broccolli and the chix club. Hmmmmmm....I know it is going to be an outside party so I need to think about what is the least amount of in the kitchen things.

Kathy, I just made a ring for the first time last week. I thought it would be so hard but it was so easy and good. I haven't tried the wreath or braid yet. I need to get the rectangle stone when I go back home. Too heavy to lug through the airport with all my all new consultant stuff (and extras I have bought)

The Lemon Herb Chicken Ring is my absolute favorite. It used to be a "super starter" recipe, and it shows a lot of basic tools (and you can cross sell a lot, too). I have a friend who's husband requests it whenever we get together, he loves it so much - it's definitely a yummy one, too! :)

Good luck and let us know what you decide!

Lemon Chicken or Broccoli Chicken are the one's I make the most.
My DD's really like the rings, it's a way to get them to eat more veggies.

chicken enchilada... i have done it for almost every show

I vote for the Taco ring. Have done the Ham w broccoli, and the Turkey w cranberrys. I love them all but my DH prefers the Taco, so we have that the most. Guests ooh and ahh about any one you do.

I love, love, LOVE the Chicken Enchilada ring! I have only done 3 shows but made at all of them and got rave reviews!

Hmmm...do you know what cookbook the lemon herb chix ring is in... Now I am even more torn.

Thanks everyone.

I didn't even see the last few posts. I have the recipe for the Chix Enchilada ring in my celebrate cookbook. I wonder if it is in any current books.

legacypc46 said:
hawaiin chicken....you can dress up the presentation by placing a pineapple in the center of the ring.....i usually make it as a braid.

it's a featured recipe on my website: /krisbrooks

Kris,
Can you tell me where the Hawaiian Chicken recipe is from? :confused: I don't remember it, but it sounds really good!! Thanks!:cool:

Paula

Lemon Herb Chicken RingHere you go (I think it was in a Season's Best a few years ago - couldn't find it on CC):

The Pampered Chef ®
Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
Recipe

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoonPantry Italian Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup (2 ounces)grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls

1.Preheat oven to 375°F.
2.Coarsely chop chicken using Food Chopper. (Cutting Board)
3.Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife.
4.Place chicken and bell pepper in Classic Batter Bowl.
5.Chop parsley using Pizza Cutter.
6.Zest lemon using Microplane Adjustable Grater to measure 1 teaspoon zest.
7. Cut lemon into thin slices with Ultimate Mandoline; cut slices in half and set aside for garnish.
8.Add 2 tablespoons (with Adjustable Measuring Spoons) of the parsley, lemon zest, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise (with Measure-All cup) and seasoning mix to batter bowl; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper®.
9.Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Add remaining cheese to chicken mixture; mix well.
10.Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on Large Round Stone with wide ends 4 inches from edge of baking stone. (Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone.)
11.Using Baker's Roller™, roll wide ends of dough toward center to create a 5-inch opening.
12.Spoon chicken mixture evenly over dough in a continuous circle with Large Scoop.
13.Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. (Filling will show.) Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over ring.
14.Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown.
15.Remove from oven; garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 19 g, Sodium 740 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: If desired, 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked, can be substituted for the chopped cooked chicken.

If desired, 1 teaspoon Pantry Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning Mix.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001
Shopping List

12***ounces cooked chicken
1*****small red bell pepper
1*****small bunch fresh parsley
1*****lemon
2*****garlic cloves
1*****cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2**cup mayonnaise
1*****teaspoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
1*****2-ounce block fresh Parmesan cheese
2*****packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls

Cathy,

Thanks so much for the recipe. If I don't make it for the show I am def. making it for the family. It looks so good!!!!!

I love this website....the best ideas. I don't know what I would do without you all. It is like hospitality directors and consultants everywhere!!!!

Here's the Hawaiin Chicken Ring recipe.

Attachments

• HAWAIIAN CHICKEN WREATH.doc
    25 KB · Views: 396
I love the chicken broccoli - which I got from a consultant in 1992 -- LONG before I became a consultant! I don't even think it's in a recipe book. She says she made it up on her own!

It's called the "Four Cup Recipe" - because you use equal cups of:
~1 cup cooked chicken, chopped up
~1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
~1 cup chopped broccoli
~1 cup chopped onion (I reduce this to 1/2 cup; dh hates onions!)

Mix in the batter bowl with 1 can of cream of chicken soup, then scoop into the crescent rolls (braid, wreath, ring, whichever you prefer) and bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees. YUMMM!!!!

I also like the taco ring -- sometimes I make it with chicken too! ;)

If you can get your hands on a copy, 'All the Best' has great ring/wreath/braid recipes. Just LOVE that cookbook!

Yum...they all look so good.

I love the "all the best" cookbook. I use it so much that I have guests who buy it.

Four Cup Chicken, I'm going to have to try that, sounds great!

When I started in Feb I was doing 2 recipes and one was the Chicken Club Brunch Ring. I have changed the other recipe I offer but I keep doing the Chicken Club Brunch Ring because everyone requests it. I looks great on the Large Bar Pan as a Braid and great on the Large Round Stone in a Ring. Everyone just raves about it. It is found in the All the Best Cookbook. If you need the recipe PM me.

I agree -- that Chicken Club Ring is just wonderful!

Chicken Enchilada Ring is always a hit! And I even forgot to add the cheese at one show...was still delish!

Can someone quick post the Chicken Club Brunch Ring recipe? I need to stop at the store on the way home! (Did the 30 min. chicken for dinner last night, and want to make this tonight with the leftovers!)
Thanks in advance!

CHICKEN CLUB BRUNCH RING (SBRC spring '98 pg.6)

1 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp fresh parsley
1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
1 can (10 oz)chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
4 slices bacon, crispy cooked, chopped
1 cup (4 oz) finely shredded Swiss cheese, divided
2 packages (8 oz)refrigerated crescent rolls
2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 med red bell pepper
2 cups shredded lettuce

Preheat oven to 375ºF. Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Add snipped
parsley and chopped onion. Flake chicken into another bowl, add chopped
bacon, 3/4 cup cheese, and 1/3 cup of dijon/mayo mix; mix well. Arrange
crescent rolls into a circle overlapping in the center and points
hanging over edge. Scoop chix mix into wide ends and fold hanging point
over it, to center. Take slices of tomato, cut in half. Place half
slices over mixture between dough. Bake 20 - 25 minutes. Remove from
oven and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top. Cut top off bell
pepper, fill with remaining dijon/mayo mix: place in center of ring.
Arrange lettuce around pepper.
8 servings

Thank You! I would have forgotten something and then been mad!

Chicken Enchilada... no question

ShanaSmith said:
I personally don't like ths taco one. Especially since I did it at a show once and the grease from the meat and cheese dripped off the side of the stone onto my arm. Yea, it was HOT.

At one show the Taco ring came out very tasty, but deffinately not drippy with grease. I was talking to the host later, she had browned the burger and added the seasoning before I arrived and I just used it. Turns out she never added the water that is requested in the recipe. We both felt that is what made the bottom crust a little dryer.

--Jenny L

I vote for the Chicken Club.

I really love the Taco Ring and the Chicken, Broccoli. But my favorite is a diamond any day!!!!

chefkristin said:
I really love the Taco Ring and the Chicken, Broccoli. But my favorite is a diamond any day!!!!

LOL...that is a good one.

I personally like the Lemon Herb and the Chicken Enchilada.

chefkristin said:

its been four years and Im still waiting for mine! :D :blushing: :angel:

Denarella said:
its been four years and Im still waiting for mine! :D :blushing: :angel:

Well if you are waiting for a 4 year old taco ring or chicken broccoli ring you might want to just make yourself a fresh one.

Sorry I know that that was corny...I blame it on lack of sleep since I stayed up late last night to watch the Eagles lose.

But I chuckled out loud! Does that make me even cornier? (is that a word?);)

Favorite ringDefinitely the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. The colors remind me of Christmas colors. The recipe is in the Fall/Winter 2002 Seasons Best.

Susan:thumbup:

chefheidi2003 said:
LOL...that is a good one.

I personally like the Lemon Herb and the Chicken Enchilada.

Those are my two faves!

yeahthat.gif

I agree- Chicken Enchilada and Lemon Herb Chicken...they are ALWAYS a hit and both show tons of tools!

Didn't care for Turkey & Cranberry...Love the taco and chicken and broccoli! (taco - definitely don't use all of the water for the seasoning packet, or at least drain it off when scooping on to crescent rolls.... the last time I made this, I had too much liquid and it leaked off the side of my pizza stone in to the oven...what a mess!)

Chicken Enchilada for me. My kids LOVE the cheeseburger ring, but it's not really great for shows. :)

I need the chicken enchilada recipe please, if anyone has it on hand!

chefcampy63 said:
I need the chicken enchilada recipe please, if anyone has it on hand!
Here it is:

Chicken Enchilada Ring
2 C. coarsely chopped chicken
1/4 C. chopped pitted ripe olives
1 C. shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar blend
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
1/2 C. mayonnaise
1 T. Pampered Chef Pantry's Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 plum tomatoes
1 lime
2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
2 pkgs. crescent rolls
1 C. salsa
1 C. sour cream
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 t. of juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 T. crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board. Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13" baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There should be a 5" diameter opening in the center. Scoop chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between each triangle. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing. Serve with salsa and sour cream.

Nevermind, I found it!

<h2>1. What is "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and why is it popular?</h2><p>"Everyone's Favorite Ring" is a popular recipe that has been featured in Pampered Chef shows for many years. It is a versatile ring that can be filled with a variety of ingredients, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.</p><h2>2. How do I make "Everyone's Favorite Ring"?</h2><p>To make "Everyone's Favorite Ring", you will need our Pampered Chef Ring Mold or Stone, crescent roll dough, and your choice of fillings such as cooked ground beef, cheese, and veggies. Simply roll out the crescent dough, fill it with your desired ingredients, and bake according to the recipe instructions.</p><h2>3. Can I customize "Everyone's Favorite Ring" to showcase specific Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>Yes, you can definitely customize "Everyone's Favorite Ring" to showcase your favorite Pampered Chef products. For example, you can use our Cut-N-Seal tool to create perfectly shaped pockets for your fillings, and showcase our Food Chopper by using it to chop your ingredients before filling the ring.</p><h2>4. Are there any variations of "Everyone's Favorite Ring" that I can try?</h2><p>Absolutely! The basic recipe for "Everyone's Favorite Ring" can be easily adapted to suit your taste preferences. You can swap out the crescent dough for pizza dough, use different types of meats, cheeses, and veggies for the filling, or even create a sweet version by filling it with fruit and cream cheese.</p><h2>5. How can showcasing "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and other Pampered Chef products help increase sales?</h2><p>By showcasing "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and other Pampered Chef products in your show, you are not only demonstrating their versatility and quality, but also showing customers how they can be used together to create delicious and easy meals. This can help increase sales by promoting the use of multiple products and inspiring customers to try new recipes and techniques.</p>

1. What is "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and why is it popular?

"Everyone's Favorite Ring" is a popular recipe that has been featured in Pampered Chef shows for many years. It is a versatile ring that can be filled with a variety of ingredients, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.

2. How do I make "Everyone's Favorite Ring"?

To make "Everyone's Favorite Ring", you will need our Pampered Chef Ring Mold or Stone, crescent roll dough, and your choice of fillings such as cooked ground beef, cheese, and veggies. Simply roll out the crescent dough, fill it with your desired ingredients, and bake according to the recipe instructions.

3. Can I customize "Everyone's Favorite Ring" to showcase specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can definitely customize "Everyone's Favorite Ring" to showcase your favorite Pampered Chef products. For example, you can use our Cut-N-Seal tool to create perfectly shaped pockets for your fillings, and showcase our Food Chopper by using it to chop your ingredients before filling the ring.

4. Are there any variations of "Everyone's Favorite Ring" that I can try?

Absolutely! The basic recipe for "Everyone's Favorite Ring" can be easily adapted to suit your taste preferences. You can swap out the crescent dough for pizza dough, use different types of meats, cheeses, and veggies for the filling, or even create a sweet version by filling it with fruit and cream cheese.

5. How can showcasing "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and other Pampered Chef products help increase sales?

By showcasing "Everyone's Favorite Ring" and other Pampered Chef products in your show, you are not only demonstrating their versatility and quality, but also showing customers how they can be used together to create delicious and easy meals. This can help increase sales by promoting the use of multiple products and inspiring customers to try new recipes and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Boomerjojo
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies