• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Spice Do You Like Best With Your 3 Minute Dip

In summary, the best spice to use with the 3 minute dip depends on personal preference and some popular options include garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and cajun seasoning. Fresh herbs can also be used in place of dried spices, but they should be finely chopped beforehand. The dip is suitable for vegetarians, but it's always best to check for any dietary restrictions or allergies before serving. Additional ingredients can also be added to the dip, such as diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and shredded cheese. The dip should be consumed within 2-3 days if stored in the refrigerator and should not be kept at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
Tpol04
I made the 3 minute dip tonight just to try it before my next show. I tried the Tex Mex spice and it tasted like cinnamon. What are other peoples thoughts?

What spice do you like best or your customers?

sweet basil rocks!

Three onion with bacon on top is amazing. People were nearly licking the container out at the party I brought it to. When they heard me say cheese, bacon and onion, the response was, "What's not to like?!"Shari in TX

I also like that one the best! Such a great flavor!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience with the 3 minute dip. I personally love the Tex Mex spice, but I can see how it might taste like cinnamon to some people. It's always interesting to hear different perspectives. I've found that some of my customers really enjoy the Garlic & Herb or the Onion & Chive spice in the dip as well. Have you tried those? I'd love to hear others' thoughts on their favorite spice for the dip too! Happy cooking!

What spice do you recommend for the 3 minute dip?

The best spice to use with the 3 minute dip depends on personal preference. Some popular options include garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and cajun seasoning.

Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried spices?

Yes, fresh herbs can be used in the 3 minute dip instead of dried spices. Just be sure to finely chop the herbs before adding them to the dip.

Is the 3 minute dip suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, the 3 minute dip is vegetarian-friendly. However, if you are serving it to a group, it's always best to check for any dietary restrictions or allergies beforehand.

Can I add additional ingredients to the 3 minute dip?

Absolutely! The 3 minute dip is a versatile recipe that can be customized to your liking. Some popular additions include diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and shredded cheese.

How long will the 3 minute dip stay fresh?

The 3 minute dip should be consumed within 2-3 days if stored in the refrigerator. It is not recommended to keep it at room temperature for more than 2 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • Kate0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76