• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tenderloin Sandwich Spread Suggestions Needed

In summary, the best cut of tenderloin to use for a sandwich spread is filet mignon, and recommended seasonings include garlic, thyme, rosemary, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. The spread can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and can be served in various ways. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months, but may need extra seasonings after thawing.
cookingwithhart
I bought several flavored tenderloins on sale the other day at buy one get one free...I think I got over excited about the tenderloin! I'm offering to provide the tenderloin to the first 6 tenderloin shows. I need some bookings in the worst way! Ok, back on topic. Unfortunately, the tenderloins were the ones that are flavored - sundried tomato, citrus, and lemon garlic. My first host wants to do some kind of little sandwiches with the tenderloin. Any suggestions on sandwich spreads to go with any of these flavors?
Thanks

How about the Roasted Red Pepper Aoli?

Maybe the Mango Salsa or the Tropical Fruit Salsa would go good with the citrus one?

That sounds yummy! Thanks

What is the best cut of tenderloin to use for a sandwich spread?

The best cut of tenderloin to use for a sandwich spread is filet mignon. It is tender and flavorful, making it perfect for spreading on sandwiches.

What are some recommended seasonings for a tenderloin sandwich spread?

Some recommended seasonings for a tenderloin sandwich spread include garlic, thyme, rosemary, and black pepper. You can also add in a splash of Worcestershire sauce for extra flavor.

Can I make the tenderloin sandwich spread ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the tenderloin sandwich spread ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before using it on sandwiches.

What are some ideas for serving the tenderloin sandwich spread?

The tenderloin sandwich spread is versatile and can be served in various ways. You can use it as a spread on bread or crackers, as a dip for veggies, or even as a topping for a salad or baked potato.

Can I freeze the tenderloin sandwich spread?

Yes, you can freeze the tenderloin sandwich spread for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before using it. You may need to add in some extra seasonings to refresh the flavor after freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Naomi Carden