• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reel This Male Host In!

In summary, the husband is interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party, but is concerned that he will lose macho points if he sends out cooking show invites to his friends. He wants me to send him an email with possible themes, so that we can plan the best one. The themes have to sound somewhat manly.
lauraP2000
I'm prospecting a guy to host a show. Both he and his wife were at another show, bought a few products, and liked them. The husband seems to be the organizer of the two, BUT is concerned that if he sends out cooking show invites to his friends he will lose some macho points. Also, he's admitedly a bit lazy. He wants me to send him an email with possible themes that he can just forward on to his friends, so that we'll plan the best one to get a high turnout. So the themes have to sound somewhat manly.

I was thinking of the DCB pork tenderloin show as the best option, but need a good title for it -- any suggestions?

Tortatinis might also be good, but I don't think the name has a masculine ring to it.

Real Food, Real Fast is an OK title, but if anyone's got a more masculine spin on it, I'd appreciate it.

How about the Battle of the Sexes show? Where you have a cookoff between the men and the women.

There are also Grill themed shows or football themed shows.

--Jenny L

So this is what I've drafted so far - feel free to comment. :)

Hi Ben,

It was great talking with you tonight about hosting a Pampered Chef party. It will be like having a TV cooking show in your own home. The best part is – you get to pick what I cook for you and your friends! Take a look at these theme show options, and let me know what sounds best.

Meaty Goodness
Did you know you can cook a juicy, perfectly seasoned Pork Tenderloin in less than 10 minutes using our Deep Covered Baker and your microwave oven? Learn how to make this dish, 20-Minute BBQ Ribs, or the Incredible 30-Minute Chicken.

Real Fast Food
Don't let the drive-thru be your answer for busy nights. With our well-designed cookware and innovative tools, you can prepare easy, healthy, and delicious main dish recipes like Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet in less than 30 minutes.

Indoor Grilling
Learn how to use a Grill Pan on your stove to make paninis, stuffed tortillas, quick & juicy chicken breasts, and flavorful steaks. Perfect for apartment-dwellers and cold weather.

Ben, I know you’ve enjoyed our pizza stone. This will be a great way for you and your guests to check out many of our other cool products. Everyone will be able to see our tools up close and in action. And the timing couldn’t be better with the holiday season around the corner – everyone is thinking about cooking and/or gift giving. What a fun way to get ideas!

Since we are only a few months from Christmas (EEK!), how about something like "Shop from the Couch"? You could make the DCB pork tenderloin, showing them how they can easily make a surprise dinner for their wives. The men could come and get their holiday shopping done early, without ever setting foot in the malls!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concerns about finding the perfect theme for your upcoming show. It's great to hear that this couple enjoyed our products at a previous show and are interested in hosting one themselves.I have a few suggestions for you that might appeal to your potential host's macho side. How about a "Grill Master" theme, featuring our fantastic grill tools and recipes for grilling pork tenderloin, chicken, and vegetables? Or perhaps a "Man Cave Cookout" theme, with hearty recipes like pulled pork sandwiches and loaded potato skins, all made with our versatile Deep Covered Baker?If those don't quite fit the bill, I also love the idea of a "Game Day Gathering" show, featuring tasty appetizers and dips that are perfect for watching sports with friends. You could even incorporate some of our popular stoneware products, like the Large Round Stone or the Mini Deep Covered Baker, for added convenience and flavor.I hope these suggestions give you some inspiration for your upcoming show. Best of luck and happy cooking!

What is "Help Me Reel This Male Host In!"?

"Help Me Reel This Male Host In!" is a special package offered by Pampered Chef for male hosts who may be hesitant to host a cooking party. It includes tips and tricks for successfully hosting a party, as well as incentives and rewards for male hosts.

How can I get the "Help Me Reel This Male Host In!" package?

The "Help Me Reel This Male Host In!" package can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply ask your consultant about this package and they will be happy to provide you with all the details and help you get started.

What incentives and rewards are included in the "Help Me Reel This Male Host In!" package?

The "Help Me Reel This Male Host In!" package includes a variety of incentives and rewards, such as exclusive products, discounts, and free items. These are designed to make hosting a cooking party more appealing and enjoyable for male hosts.

Is this package only for male hosts?

While the "Help Me Reel This Male Host In!" package is specifically designed for male hosts, it can also be used by anyone who is interested in hosting a cooking party. The tips and tricks included in the package can be helpful for anyone looking to have a successful party.

Can I customize the "Help Me Reel This Male Host In!" package for my specific needs?

Yes, the "Help Me Reel This Male Host In!" package can be customized to fit your specific needs. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a package that best suits your goals and preferences, making sure you have everything you need to successfully host a cooking party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandynichoal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedTre
  • Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies