• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becoming a Consultant Again: What Do I Need to Do?

In summary, to reactivate your consultant account with Pampered Chef, you will need to log in and follow the prompts to reactivate your account. If you are rejoining within 6 months of deactivating, you can choose to purchase a new starter kit or reactivate your previous one. If it has been more than 6 months, a $10 reactivation fee will apply. You can still earn commission on previous party sales if reactivating within 6 months, but after 6 months those sales will not count towards your commission. As a reactivated consultant, you will have access to all the same resources as a new consultant.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Ok apparently I fell way behind and did not even realize it. So far behind that I can't even log into consultants corner anymore.....what do i have to do to become a consultant again?

Cynthia,Have you submitted anything in the last 6 months? If not, you'd have to repurchase the consultant kit and sign up again. There is a mini kit for $80 and some great recruiting incentives right now - let me know if you'd like more information:)

You can always call HO. Maybe it's just a log in issue. 888-our-chef.

CC is/was down today for maintenance. Check again now, it could have just been that.

Yup, it could have just been while the web page was down. Try again! :DIf it has been 6 months, you'll have to sign again to start again. You can choose to re-sign with your previous upline (if you were happy with them) or sign with a whole new line. The upside ... New Consultant Rewards!!! :D

If you do have to sign up the best option would be to go for the mini kit at a cheaper price. Plus there's an extra $100 free products when you join this month and sell $1250 in your first 30 days.But like the other gals said I'd make sure it wasn't from consultant's corner being down!

1. How do I reactivate my consultant account?

To reactivate your consultant account, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Reactivate My Account" button. Follow the prompts and fill out any necessary information to complete the reactivation process.

2. Do I need to purchase a new starter kit?

If you are rejoining Pampered Chef within 6 months of deactivating your account, you can choose to purchase a new starter kit or reactivate your previous one. If it has been more than 6 months, you will need to purchase a new starter kit.

3. Will I have to pay any fees to reactivate my account?

There is a $10 reactivation fee for consultants who have been inactive for more than 6 months. This fee covers the cost of processing your account reactivation.

4. Can I still earn commission on my previous party sales?

Yes, if you are reactivating your consultant account within 6 months of deactivating, you can still earn commission on your previous party sales. However, after 6 months, those sales will no longer count towards your commission.

5. Will I have access to all the same resources as a new consultant?

Yes, as a reactivated consultant, you will have access to all the same resources as a new consultant, including training materials, support from your team and upline, and access to the Pampered Chef website and back office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefTS
  • General Chat
Replies