• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do Those Success Stoies Go?

In summary, the conversation discusses the existence of success stories in the Pampered Chef world and the importance of creating our own through hard work and dedication. The speaker shares their own experience of receiving an order from a gas station lady due to their car sign, and how it led to more success and opportunities. They also encourage others to share their success stories to inspire and motivate others in the Pampered Chef community.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Where do those success stories go?Or do they even exist anymore? I just had something happen that I just loved. It proves that showing that you are a PC consultant. I got an order from the lady at the gas station I go to just because she saw my car sign! It was for $191!!!! I am going to work it out so that it becomes a catalog party but I never would have gotten it without that sticker!!!

Last edited:
AWESOME!!! I will be looking for your name in the PC good news email!!!

Well thank you and I did send it in. The day Soha asked me about a catalog and discount I also had on my t-shirt from 2008 MC! She had seen me a few times and my car sticker and kept meaning to ask me but...
Anyway, the day she asked she had also asked about how to get a discount. I told her about the host benefits. She took two catalogs and a few order forms. Anyway, she gave me two orders about 6 days later - that was the $191. Now she is picking out stuff for her at 15% off and is thrilled! I am giving her a catalog party for April as she really liked the trifle bowl so... and it gave me the 2nd of two parties I needed to get the apron!!! She's happy, I am happy and wait until I tell her about the 10% off for a year! I forgot to tell her about that!

Hi there! It's great to hear about your success with your car sign. Success stories definitely still exist in the Pampered Chef world! They may not always be as publicized as they used to be, but that doesn't mean they aren't happening. As consultants, we have the opportunity to create our own success stories every day through our hard work and dedication to our business. Your experience with the gas station lady is a perfect example of that. Keep up the great work and continue to share your success stories with others! They are a great way to inspire and motivate others to join our amazing Pampered Chef community. Best of luck with your catalog party and happy cooking!

1. Where can I find the success stories from other Pampered Chef consultants?

You can find the success stories from other Pampered Chef consultants on our official website, under the "Success Stories" tab. You can also find them on our social media pages and in our monthly newsletter.

2. Are the success stories from real Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, all of our success stories are from real Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved their goals and found success through our company. We believe in sharing real stories from real people to inspire and motivate others.

3. How often are new success stories added?

We add new success stories on a monthly basis, so there is always something new to read and be inspired by. We also feature success stories on our social media pages and in our newsletters throughout the month.

4. Can I submit my own success story to be featured?

Yes, we encourage all of our consultants to share their success stories with us. You can submit your story through our website or by reaching out to your Pampered Chef mentor. We love hearing from our consultants and sharing their stories with the Pampered Chef community.

5. Do the success stories include tips and advice for other consultants?

Yes, our success stories not only share the achievements of our consultants, but also include tips, advice, and lessons learned along the way. We believe in supporting and helping each other succeed, and these stories are a great resource for inspiration and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies