• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!

In summary, someone received an email from an unknown person requesting to book a party, similar to a friend who had already scheduled a party. The available dates were Thursday, August 14 and Saturday, August 16. The person was excited and shared a similar experience of receiving a booking request from someone who found their contact information online. The person happily accepted the booking and received 4 additional bookings from the party. The conversation then shifted to discussing another person, Paige, who had been missing for a while and the thread in the Lounge section about her. The conversation ended with congratulations and positive sentiments about receiving referrals.
Kathy's_Kitchen
Gold Member
I just got an email from someone I don't know that said this:

"I would like to book a party with you. My friend, is scheduling a party with you and I'd like to book one off of her.

The dates I'm looking at are Thursday, August 14 or Saturday the 16th. Please let me know if either of these would work with you.

Thanks so much!!!!"

I knew the friend was booking a party but this was an extra bonus!

Awesome Kathy - congratulations!

That's is outstanding...Congrats!!

I had the funnest experience, similar to yours. I received an email from a lady who had gotten my contact information off of the women in business database. She had scheduled a PC party with her friends, set the date, had a confirmed guest list but NO PC consultant! Could I do the party? LOL Of course! We had a great show and I have 4 bookings off of it!

That's great. Maybe it will be your best one yet.

tirtle_hog said:
I had the funnest experience, similar to yours. I received an email from a lady who had gotten my contact information off of the women in business database. She had scheduled a PC party with her friends, set the date, had a confirmed guest list but NO PC consultant! Could I do the party? LOL Of course! We had a great show and I have 4 bookings off of it!

That is hilarious! :D Glad your date was open for you to do the show!

tirtle_hog said:

I had one of these too. I was the consultant of a friend's friend...they called and asked if I could cover it. OF COURSE I said!! That was 3 years ago....and that host e-mailed me today asking about the new catalog!

Please tell me someone, who is Paige?

tirtle_hog said:

Check out the one of our own is missing thread in the Lounge section.
Paige is one of us; a mom and a friend who has been missing for far to long.............

tirtle_hog said:

check out the thread "one of our own is missing" it will give you more information.

Good for you!!

I checked the thread, thank you.

I always say there's no better gift our host can give us but a referral!! How great is that, great job!

I love it when that happens. It's like when you're eating sunflower seeds and you come across one already out of it's shell. Good for you!

Congratulations!

Related to Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!

What is "Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!"?

"Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" is a versatile and innovative kitchen tool that allows you to easily slice, dice, and chop fruits, vegetables, and other foods with precision and ease. It can also be used to create decorative cuts and designs for presentation purposes.

How does "Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" work?

"Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" features a sharp, stainless steel blade that easily cuts through food without squishing or tearing it. The ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and the non-slip base ensures stability while cutting. It also comes with a protective cover for safe storage.

Is "Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher or hand wash with warm, soapy water.

Can "Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" be used on all types of food?

Yes, "Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" can be used on a variety of foods including fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, and more. It is perfect for creating uniform slices or decorative cuts for any dish.

Is "Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" safe to use for children?

While "Wow! This Has Never Happened to Me Before!" is designed with safety in mind, it is always recommended to supervise children when using sharp kitchen tools. The protective cover can be used to cover the blade when not in use for added safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • kdangel518