• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has This Ever Happened to You????

I always assumed they just sent leads to my business. I will definitely call Career Solutions to ask.
cindylpal
Gold Member
All excited this morning...home office lead!!!! Accepted.... it's Donna____, with an email address ___________@pampered chef.com! Call...leave a message at "her office with the Pampered Chef", how I look forward to working with her and I can't wait to hear about her position with PC. She calls me back...she's a recruiter and just started 6 months ago...has been encouraged to attend a cooking show or have one and thought she might as well have one! No big questions now on my end...this will be my third show with someone from HO...kinda stressful...but happy for the lead and looking forward to working with her. Get home to find a message from HO (an hour after I talked with her) ....explaining that I accepted a lead this morning from someone from HO with the PC phone # and email and just wanted to let me know that she's interested in a show?!?!?!

So NOW....I'm thinking something is strange, I've never been contacted before when I had someone attend my show or co-host one with me from HO. Last year I had 12 men, in suits from "Product _____" attend a show .... yet I never received a call from HO!!!

Is this normal...any thoughts?

Wow... That is interesting. As for normal, I can't say. Since I'm in Georgia, I don't exactly get requests like that.Maybe you can call Career Solutions and ask if that's how it's supposed to work.

I'm in PA get HO leads and nothing ever pans out. Never return calls emails nothing. and I follow up right away.==

Maybe she can see on her end at the HO when the lead was accepted & sent a blanket e-mail through the system before she spoke to you on the phone?

Or maybe it was from her supervisor (who had recommended that she attend/host) who was trying to convey that she was a good lead & ensure that you'd follow up with her! LOL

Sheila said:
Or maybe it was from her supervisor (who had recommended that she attend/host) who was trying to convey that she was a good lead & ensure that you'd follow up with her! LOL

This is what I'm thinking...just kinda strange!!! For those of you not in the Home Office area (sorry ladies...I forgot about that)...it's happened before just NEVER had HO call me to also inform me. I can't wait to hear all about what she does and "whom" she's recruiting!?!?!?!

I am interested in who she is recruiting too! Unless she is a new Sales Manager?? You'll have to keep us updated.

WOW. That's awesome. I had no idea HO did that.

1. What is "Has This Ever Happened to You?"

"Has This Ever Happened to You?" is a popular cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef. It features real people sharing their kitchen mishaps and how they were able to overcome them with the help of Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I watch "Has This Ever Happened to You?"

You can watch "Has This Ever Happened to You?" on our website or on our YouTube channel. You can also check your local listings to see if it airs on any television channels in your area.

3. Can I participate in "Has This Ever Happened to You?"

Yes, we are always looking for new stories and experiences to feature on our show. If you have a cooking mishap that was solved with the help of a Pampered Chef product, we would love to hear from you. You can submit your story on our website.

4. Are all the featured products available for purchase?

Yes, all the products featured on "Has This Ever Happened to You?" are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can find them on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the products featured on "Has This Ever Happened to You?"

Occasionally, we may offer special discounts or promotions for the products featured on the show. Make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any deals or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gothim0802
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gothim0802
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lauradorable
Replies