• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has This Happened to You Before?

In summary, despite feeling down about not being able to set up a booth at a mini festival, the speaker had a successful day at work. They received a potential order and two potential shows for their Pampered Chef business, without even actively promoting it. A friend even offered to drive them to a party, showing the popularity and prestige of the brand. This uplifting experience has renewed the speaker's enthusiasm for their business, and they hope to share more positive stories with others.
utopianaurora
So i work at a candy store, a five and dime to be exact, and i was just hanging out during this mini festival, i was kind of bummed because i didnt get to set up a booth because it was smaller scale and no "booths" were there. It was more of sidewalk sale. So anyways, i was working a 9 1/2 hour shift, and a customer came up and was checking out, nothing out of the usual but she asked if i had any plastic containers like the ones that we throw away, i said no i don't , but i just took one from work and made a entry box with pictures for my pc business, and such on it. (a free cooking show bin for entry forms) she got a huge grin and said wow! you sell pampered chef! I said yes.. she said wow you dont seem like a sales person but you are really nice, i want one of those citrus things that reverse the citrus, here is my number call me tomorrow and let me know how much!

Then later in the day, my insurance agent came in. She browsed the store, and when she came to pay she asked what i was up to these days and during telling her what i do i mentioned pc. She said really! I have been looking for a consultant for months! I want to do a show before december and one next year for my bridal shower, can you do this for me!? I said of course, i would love to, she is a great woman. She said that she would call me this next week, but to keep in touch with her.

The towards the end of my day, my friend alfonso came in, he said that he had talked to his friend, and that she was so excited about having a party that she would come and pick me up and take me home if she had to!(which she wouldnt cause i drive) But she was saying even if i had no car she would come get me!

So even though i was bummed i got a potential order, and two likely shows:D
I didnt even have to do anything the pc name sells its self! I was really getting down from no bookings but hey this is better then none:D
-Amber:D :D :D :D :D

I am so happy for you. Isn't it great when we are down and out God gives us what we need!!? Congratulations!

I AgreeYeah, i am in my ss2, and had a maybe cat show and a maybe booking, then this brightened my day, i just need to get out there and chat it up! I am attaching my other pc pin to my school bag, think of the exposure! :D I am NOT a sales person, i mean sure i can be but i would rather have people be excited about what i am selling ya know? I am just a relay person:D I know it takes work, but wow PC really does sell its self, the name has a prestige to it.

But yes i feel a ton better, and have gotten the pep in my step back. :D

Way to go Amber. PC is such a great thing, and people know it too. Keep up the good work.

Amber,
It is so good to hear a good story! Thank you for sharing. I know I can relate. You just say the name and people usually jump at it! Just keep chatting and people will listen! Here is some Pamper Dust for you ;)

i wouldYeah, i would love to hear more inspiring stories, maybe we can get enough so when people are feeling down they can get ideas, and feel better.

Great story thank you for sharing.

utopianaurora said:
So i work at a candy store, a five and dime to be exact, and i was just hanging out during this mini festival, i was kind of bummed because i didnt get to set up a booth because it was smaller scale and no "booths" were there. It was more of sidewalk sale. So anyways, i was working a 9 1/2 hour shift, and a customer came up and was checking out, nothing out of the usual but she asked if i had any plastic containers like the ones that we throw away, i said no i don't , but i just took one from work and made a entry box with pictures for my pc business, and such on it. (a free cooking show bin for entry forms) she got a huge grin and said wow! you sell pampered chef! I said yes.. she said wow you dont seem like a sales person but you are really nice, i want one of those citrus things that reverse the citrus, here is my number call me tomorrow and let me know how much!Then later in the day, my insurance agent came in. She browsed the store, and when she came to pay she asked what i was up to these days and during telling her what i do i mentioned pc. She said really! I have been looking for a consultant for months! I want to do a show before december and one next year for my bridal shower, can you do this for me!? I said of course, i would love to, she is a great woman. She said that she would call me this next week, but to keep in touch with her. The towards the end of my day, my friend alfonso came in, he said that he had talked to his friend, and that she was so excited about having a party that she would come and pick me up and take me home if she had to!(which she wouldnt cause i drive) But she was saying even if i had no car she would come get me! So even though i was bummed i got a potential order, and two likely shows:D
I didnt even have to do anything the pc name sells its self! I was really getting down from no bookings but hey this is better then none:D
-Amber:D :D :D :D :D
Amber,That's great! One word of advice - don't wait for them to call you! People always have the best intentions of calling, but seldom really get around to it - so be proactive and call them to get the date on your calandar!!!
They sound excited - and I know they will book - just make it your job to get the date!

Amber! that is so cool! Thanks for sharing it!
You must have a magnetic personality! Good going!!!!

Kris

Amber,
You go girl!
Keep on smiling! :D People will notice you and of course;
The Pampered Chef speaks for itself!

Michelle

Isn't it cool how our business just takes off when people either know that your a consultant or if you have a catalog bag or a shirt that say's PC on it!!! Congrats on getting your bookings and order!!! :)

Related to Has This Happened to You Before?

1. Can you tell me more about the "Has This Happened to You Before?" product line?

The "Has This Happened to You Before?" product line features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. These products are made with high-quality materials and are backed by the Pampered Chef guarantee.

2. How do I know if a product from the "Has This Happened to You Before?" line is right for me?

The best way to determine if a product is right for you is to read reviews from other customers and to consider your own needs and preferences in the kitchen. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

3. Are the products in the "Has This Happened to You Before?" line dishwasher safe?

Many of the products in the "Has This Happened to You Before?" line are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions to be sure. Some products may require hand washing to maintain their quality and durability.

4. Can I purchase "Has This Happened to You Before?" products in a set?

Yes, we offer various sets and bundles featuring multiple products from the "Has This Happened to You Before?" line. These sets are a great way to save money and try out multiple products at once.

5. What is the return policy for "Has This Happened to You Before?" products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your "Has This Happened to You Before?" products. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • cindylpal
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • TJMagoo