• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Struggling to Reach Sales Goals Before Deadline

now what am I going to do?"Renee,It sounds like you are really worried about your situation. You have only been doing this since September 2007 and have been getting a lot of no thank you's and thanks for calling. It sounds like the economy has a lot to do with it. I am not sure if you are the only one with this problem, but it is definitely a problem. You are close to your $15,000 career sales and don't want to lose that.I am so sorry to hear that your friend hasn't been doing anything about getting you a fundraiser. I am sure she has been trying. I also think it may be that she doesn't want to tell you because she
PChefRenee
Silver Member
I am really getting worried, I have less than a month before I am inactive and I cannot get any bookings. I am doing my CC calls every day and all I have been getting are no thank you and thanks for calling. What am I going to do? I have only been doing this since September 2007 and started off like gang busters, now...nothing!!! I know the economy has a lot to do with it, am I the only one with this problem? I am close to my $15K in career sales and don't want to lose that. Oh and get this...I just spoke with a past customer and when I asked if she had seen the new spring catalog, she said she had, in fact, she had just ordered some things out of it a few weeks ago. (They had a fundraiser at her church). I was so upset to find this lady goes to the same church my friend goes to and my friend said she has been trying to get them to have a fundraiser (with me), she gave them all the information about it (I did up this really nice folder for them) but no one wanted to make any decisions at that time. So now they have a fundraiser, but it is with another consultant! My friend has been very ill over the last few months, so I am sure she hadn’t done anything about it recently, but she has been trying to get it for me since December and now someone else got it. I am so upset. My friend hasn’t said anything to me, so either she didn’t know about it or she didn’t want to tell me (I think it may be the latter). The show that this guest was at was mainly all the ladies from the same church...so there go about 20 more customers that will most likely tell me the same thing when I call them.:cry:

Renee, see if you can get a leave from Home Office and you won't lose your career sales...that may help you out while you look for your bookings! Good luck!
Wish I could offer some advice, but it sounds like you are doing what you can...maybe you should pamper a business and see if you can get $200 in orders...you still have some time!

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this. Did you see the thread from last week about bookings? There are alot of posts and quite a few of us are struggling so I feel you frustration. Try and stay postive, something good will happen. :)

chefsteph07 said:
Renee, see if you can get a leave from Home Office and you won't lose your career sales...that may help you out while you look for your bookings! Good luck!
Wish I could offer some advice, but it sounds like you are doing what you can...maybe you should pamper a business and see if you can get $200 in orders...you still have some time!
Thanks, can you tell me how you pamper a business? I have heard about it before, but don't know what you do.

Renee, have you offered a FREE show to your hosts where you buy all the ingredients and paper products?

Offer some sort of incentive, such as a product for the price of day.... If they book the show on the 8th then they can purchase the Food Chopper for $8. You'll eat only a cost of the FC after discounts and commission, but it may be worth it to get some bookings on your calendar. I don't know how to attach a flyer, but I have one if you'd like to see it!

Have you been telling them about the specials for June???? My goodness, people are missing out if they don't book this month! DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FOOD CHOPPER HAS NEVER BEEN ON SALE IN THE LAST 10 YEARS?????

Who wouldn't want that Mandoline at 60% off!!

If people are telling you no... tell them you reward for referrals. "Do you know anyone that would love to have some FREE PC products... I do reward referrals very well!!!!" And if she tells you someone's name then give her something nice when the show has held!

Do you have an email list???? Send out an email offering a 10% discount on all products in the catalog that have white on them!!! It's a "White Sale!"

How's your attitude when you are making your calls? Are you sounding desperate? Do you sound sad? OR are you making the June specials sounding like they are the best month specials Pampered Chef has ever offered?

"I don't have the money right now to buy anything"..... How would you like to get those products for FREE????

Just a few ideas I thought to pass on.....

Hang in there! Take a deep breath... turn your frown upside down and go gett'em girl!!!! You CAN do it!

1. How can I increase my sales in the remaining time before the deadline?

There are a few things you can do to boost your sales in a short amount of time. First, focus on reaching out to potential customers through social media, email marketing, or hosting a virtual party. You can also offer special deals or promotions to incentivize people to make a purchase. Additionally, reach out to past customers and offer them a special discount or ask for referrals. Lastly, make sure you are following up with any leads or potential customers to close the sale.

2. What are some effective selling techniques to help me reach my sales goals before the deadline?

One effective selling technique is to focus on the benefits of the products rather than just the features. Show potential customers how the product can solve a problem or make their lives easier. Another technique is to create a sense of urgency by highlighting limited quantities or a deadline for a special offer. Additionally, make sure to listen to your customers and tailor your sales pitch to their needs and wants.

3. I feel like I have exhausted my warm market. How can I find new customers to reach my sales goals?

There are a few ways to find new customers. One option is to attend local events and networking opportunities to meet new people and share your products. You can also partner with other businesses or influencers to reach a new audience. Another option is to utilize social media and online marketing to target potential customers. Lastly, don't forget about the power of referrals - ask your satisfied customers to spread the word and bring in new business.

4. I am struggling to stay motivated and focused on reaching my sales goals. What can I do?

It's natural to feel demotivated or overwhelmed when trying to reach sales goals. One strategy is to break your goal into smaller, more manageable targets and celebrate each milestone you reach. You can also set a reward for yourself for reaching your overall goal. Additionally, make sure to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout. Lastly, reach out to your team or mentor for support and motivation.

5. How can I track my progress and make adjustments to my sales strategy if needed?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of tools to help you track your progress and make adjustments. You can use the Performance Tracker tool to see your sales and progress towards your goal. Additionally, utilize the resources and training materials available to learn new sales techniques and strategies. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for feedback from your customers or team to see what's working and what can be improved upon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • MrsNetNut404