• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: How Missing a Deadline Can Impact Your Goals

In summary, the author did not submit their shows on time, but is still ahead of schedule and has a chance to earn a plus reward.
PoseyMom
I totally didn't submit two of my shows until after the cut-off of midnight CST on Nov. 30 so it messes up my happy dance from earlier. NOW, I am $16 away from a plus and $240 from my ss2. Considering I didn't think I was going to get my ss2, this can be a good thing, but I haven't been able to get ANYTHING on the books for December! Now I'm going to work my butt off to sell $300 worth of product!!!!!

PoseyMom said:
I totally didn't submit two of my shows until after the cut-off of midnight CST on Nov. 30 so it messes up my happy dance from earlier. NOW, I am $16 away from a plus and $240 from my ss2. Considering I didn't think I was going to get my ss2, this can be a good thing, but I haven't been able to get ANYTHING on the books for December! Now I'm going to work my butt off to sell $300 worth of product!!!!!

You can do it!!!! Call everyone who looked at your catalog. Call everyone who has ever invited YOU to one of their home parties. Give teach gift ideas, host ideas. Good luck!

Yikes!!
Thankfully I have a great AD who keeps an eye on our IPTs and lets us know at the end of each month "You are $___short for blah-blah incentive, don't forget to submit by such&such time..."

I do the same for my downline - I had two girls on Wednesday who I noticed were each just a few huindred short of the sell-a-thon's next level and one who was just shy of the sell-a-thon AND a SS level..I called each and they scrambled on the phone to get last minute orders and submit shows they were sitting on and they DID IT!! Every one of them did it!!

Directors...don't forget to keep an eye on your team's #s toward the end of the month - in helping them remember to give that extra little push, you'll help them earn lots of free stuff - in turn keeping them very motivated!!

I re-read my post and I could see how you misconstrued it. My ss2 month is December. Before I would have been $1250 from my ss2 and would have already obtained a plus. Either way I achieved level 1 of Sell-a-Thon. The only thing I need to work on is $300 in December to get both my ss2 and the plus bonus.

I don't think this is the fault of my director at all. She is very much in contact with me and checks the IPT regularly. It's a long story but I had a wedding shower from hell that took forever to close and then PP problems the night I was closing out hte fundraiser. I don't think she could have helped with either of those issues unless she had a magic fairy wand :)

Hi there! Don't worry, we all have those moments where we forget to submit shows on time. But it's great that you're only $16 away from a plus and $240 away from your ss2! That's definitely something to celebrate. I know it can be tough to get shows on the books for December, but don't give up! Keep working hard and I'm sure you'll reach your goals. Remember, the holiday season is a great time to sell our products, so take advantage of that. Good luck and keep up the great work!

Related to Maximizing Sales: How Missing a Deadline Can Impact Your Goals

What is "Omg! I Didn't Realize..."?

"Omg! I Didn't Realize..." is a new line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. These products are perfect for busy individuals who want to create delicious meals without spending too much time in the kitchen.

What types of products are included in the "Omg! I Didn't Realize..." line?

The "Omg! I Didn't Realize..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as prep bowls, measuring cups and spoons, cutting boards, and more. These products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to make cooking and baking a breeze.

Are the "Omg! I Didn't Realize..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Omg! I Didn't Realize..." products are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking or baking a quick and easy task, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

Can I purchase "Omg! I Didn't Realize..." products in a set?

Yes, you can purchase "Omg! I Didn't Realize..." products individually or in a set. The sets are curated to include all the essential tools and gadgets you need for a specific type of cooking or baking, such as a baking set or a grilling set.

What sets "Omg! I Didn't Realize..." products apart from other kitchen products?

The "Omg! I Didn't Realize..." products are designed with your convenience in mind. They are not only functional and durable, but also innovative and unique. These products will help you save time and effort in the kitchen, making cooking and baking more enjoyable and stress-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
Shonda1107