• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your July Host Special: Tips from a Successful Consultant

In summary, Kris offered the free and 10-credit product special to her hosts in order to get them to book a show. If the host accepts the offer, Kris will also get a show booked for her at a 60% discount.
Katiechef
Okay I took the advice I got here, and contacted the guests who said they might be interested in hosting a show & offered them the host special free.
I also came up with another approach...I emailed my 4 hosts from June and offered them a special deal as well...any person they refer to me who books and holds a July show will get a 10- credit in products, another 10 if the show reaches 700-, I hope this wasn't too much...they all liked the host special for July too....as a past host they get that offer as well right?:confused:
I am so loving this business....I am still surprised that I reached the month 1 bonus, I was so terrified, and now I am just excited and my goals this month are much bigger this month!:D

Katie,
That's great that you've found more "creative" ways to get bookings! Way to go!
One "downer", though.....:(
In order for the past host to receive the following Month's Host Special, you would have had to put that person is as a booking on the original Host's show. Does that make sense?
For example:
Suzie Hostess had a June show. Now, once the show has closed, she calls her friend Mary who agrees to host a show. Unless you had entered Mary as a booking before you submitted Suzie's show, Suzie will not be able to purchase the Host Special at Mary's show.
I think that's a great thing to offer in the future, offer it to your hostesses up front and they will get the bookings for you, so you can enter them in PP before you close the show.
Congrats on starting a wonderful business! This board is great, isn't it?! :D

I have to agree with chefjenibel. Unless you already knew who would be hosting in July and booked them in PP before you sent the June show they can't get the host bonus. I usually book anyone who had a slight interest in hosting a show just in case they do host. The original host is always pleasantly surprised when she gets the host special too after she already thought it was a lost cause.

Can you book a show for every person who attends the show, whether they are interested or not? Then, if you call them later, and they do decide to do a show (has happened several times for me) the host can benefit.

Technically we are not supposed to put a person as a host unless they set a date. Your director get's a list of how many people book off of a show and that may be frowned upon.

What you could do when you are placing the guest order ask when they would like to host a show. If they say they are not intrested let them know when the party is closing and if they change their mind it would really help out the host b/c of the hostess gift and you need to know by x date and ask if you can do a follow up call

Nikki, that is a good idea! That gives you a reason to call right before submitting the order and say "I am trying to get Suzy host to most benefits possible. If there is any chance that you are going to hold a show within the next six months I need to know now so Suzy can benefit. We can pick a tenetive date now, then change it later when you decide which month's special you want to earn at 60% off. Is that okay?"

Nikki, that is a good idea! That gives you a reason to call right before submitting the order and say "I am trying to get Suzy host to most benefits possible. If there is any chance that you are going to hold a show within the next six months I need to know now so Suzy can benefit. We can pick a tenetive date now, then change it later when you decide which month's special you want to earn at 60% off. Is that okay?"

You all are so smart..........that's why I love this site! Great idea!

Kris

Oh :) ***Blush!*** I wish I could take credit but I heard the phrase "getting the best possible benefits for your host" on a booking CD.

Related to Maximizing Your July Host Special: Tips from a Successful Consultant

1. How can I best promote the July host special to my customers?

The best way to promote the July host special is to use a combination of social media, in-person events, and personalized invitations. Posting about the special on your social media platforms and inviting customers to attend a virtual or in-person cooking party is a great way to generate interest. You can also send personalized invitations to your top customers or those who have previously hosted parties with you.

2. What are some tips for maximizing sales during the July host special?

One tip for maximizing sales during the July host special is to offer incentives for customers who book parties or make purchases during this time. You can offer a free product or a discount on their next purchase as a thank you for supporting your business. Additionally, promoting the host special as a limited-time offer can create a sense of urgency for customers to make a purchase.

3. How can I make the most of the July host special as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can make the most of the July host special by focusing on building relationships with your customers. Engage with them on social media, offer personalized recommendations, and follow up with them after their purchase to ensure their satisfaction. Additionally, use the host special as an opportunity to book future parties and build your customer base.

4. Are there any specific products that are included in the July host special?

While the specific products included in the July host special may vary, they typically include popular and versatile kitchen tools that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. This may include items such as grilling tools, outdoor serving dishes, or products for making refreshing summer drinks.

5. Can I still take advantage of the July host special if I don't have a large network of friends and family?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the July host special even if you don't have a large network of friends and family to invite to a party. Consider partnering with a local business or organization to host a joint event, or reach out to your existing customers and offer them the opportunity to host a virtual party with their own network of friends and family. You can also take advantage of the host special by using it as a way to showcase and sell products at local farmers markets or community events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • Suzy Englert