• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would You Do the Supply Booster?

In summary,The 40% off month for the supply booster is definitely worth it. You will use all of the supplies in the kit, and it is much cheaper than buying the supplies separately. You can only order the supply booster by mailing in the form.
EmmaLeeM
I am thinking of getting this and wondered if it is worth it??? Also, if I do do it.. is there a way to order in on the pampered partner?

Thanks,
Emma

you mean the 40% off month? No i dont use this because you can add stuff to your hosts order and make it more profitable and goes into your sales. Find a host that gets the 30% off and u make 20-25% and it counts towards your sales

You are talking about the 1 time offer to get the extra paperwork and what not at a discount right? If so, then absolutely yes. I have never heard of anyone saying "I wish I didn't get the supply booster" only people saying they wish they had.

Absolutely positively get the supply booster (the bright yellow paper that came in your kit). I think the # of catalogs alone is worth more than the $30 they charge you for it!

Oh, and you can only order it by mailing in that form.

I absolutely second Deb on this! It is the best deal out there...right after hte opportunity of course!!

Have a Pampered Day!

Yeah, I agree, it is worth it. Unfortunately, when I ordered it in January, I ended up getting the winter catalogs and couldn't use them all. But in your case, you will definately end up using them... and they are much cheaper in the booster package!

YES OREDER IT. WAY WORTH IT.

I would definitely order the supply booster. It provides you with the right materials to start up your first parties.

PamG

I'm gettin' it!Okay, I'm getting it... I didn't realize how fast I would go thru all of the supplies!

Thanks for the feedback,
Emma

Yes, I totally agree...it is so worth the money!

I'm in SS2 and I ordered it a few weeks ago. It's a great deal. I highly recommend the write-in receipts. They are single page size and it's just too hard to find items on the itemized ones. Don't think you'll regret it - just look at the price of the catalogs and order forms alone.

Jeanie Gay

I just mailed my booster supply order form in yesterday.....can anyone tell me about how long it will take to get it back?
I'm running very low on catalogs right now.:eek:

It is hard telling how fast it will shipHI Barbara,

It is hard telling how fast it will ship. It seems like mine came in
about a week. Call your director and ask if there is anyone that can
sell or trade you catalogs until your kit comes. A few catalogs can go
a long way.

PamG

When I ordered my last paperwork supply I got it in less than 3 days! That was awesome!

My recruiter and I keep in close contact and will share and borrow where needed which is a wonderful thing. I did, however, go ahead and make a supply order with more catalogs in it last night just in case.

reesefamily5 said:
When I ordered my last paperwork supply I got it in less than 3 days! That was awesome!

Don't you think they have really improved the shipping dept? It seems like orders are shipped within 1-2 days anymore. What great service that gives our customers:)

Definitely worth it! And they are very speedy, though remember closed for Easter and also on weekends (I kind of like that they close on weekends ~ no mom should HAVE to work on a weekend unless they choose to).

:)

1. What is the "Supply Booster" and how does it work?

The Supply Booster is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants increase their inventory and supplies for their business. It works by allowing consultants to earn bonuses and discounts on their orders, which they can then use to purchase additional products for their inventory.

2. Who is eligible to participate in the Supply Booster program?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the Supply Booster program.

3. How do I earn bonuses and discounts through the Supply Booster program?

Consultants can earn bonuses and discounts by placing orders through their consultant account. The more they order, the higher the bonus and discount amounts will be.

4. Are there any additional fees or requirements to participate in the Supply Booster program?

No, there are no additional fees or requirements to participate in the Supply Booster program. It is simply a way for consultants to earn bonuses and discounts on their orders.

5. Can I use my Supply Booster bonuses and discounts on any products?

Yes, consultants can use their bonuses and discounts on any products available for purchase through their consultant account. This includes both new and existing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• snapple95
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • danidag