• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would you do the supply booster?

EmmaLeeM

Mar 2, 2006
I am thinking of getting this and wondered if it is worth it??? Also, if I do do it.. is there a way to order in on the pampered partner?

Thanks,
Emma

Feb 2, 2006
you mean the 40% off month? No i dont use this because you can add stuff to your hosts order and make it more profitable and goes into your sales. Find a host that gets the 30% off and u make 20-25% and it counts towards your sales

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
You are talking about the 1 time offer to get the extra paperwork and what not at a discount right? If so, then absolutely yes. I have never heard of anyone saying "I wish I didn't get the supply booster" only people saying they wish they had.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Absolutely positively get the supply booster (the bright yellow paper that came in your kit). I think the # of catalogs alone is worth more than the $30 they charge you for it!

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
I absolutely second Deb on this! It is the best deal out there...right after hte opportunity of course!!

Have a Pampered Day!

R

RachelNguyen

Yeah, I agree, it is worth it. Unfortunately, when I ordered it in January, I ended up getting the winter catalogs and couldn't use them all. But in your case, you will definately end up using them... and they are much cheaper in the booster package!

PamG

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2005
I would definitely order the supply booster. It provides you with the right materials to start up your first parties.

PamG

EmmaLeeM

Mar 2, 2006
I'm gettin' it!

Okay, I'm getting it... I didn't realize how fast I would go thru all of the supplies!

Thanks for the feedback,
Emma

pcjeanie

Mar 13, 2006
I'm in SS2 and I ordered it a few weeks ago. It's a great deal. I highly recommend the write-in receipts. They are single page size and it's just too hard to find items on the itemized ones. Don't think you'll regret it - just look at the price of the catalogs and order forms alone.

Jeanie Gay

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
I just mailed my booster supply order form in yesterday.....can anyone tell me about how long it will take to get it back?
I'm running very low on catalogs right now.:eek:

PamG

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2005
It is hard telling how fast it will ship

HI Barbara,

It is hard telling how fast it will ship. It seems like mine came in
about a week. Call your director and ask if there is anyone that can
sell or trade you catalogs until your kit comes. A few catalogs can go
a long way.

PamG

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
My recruiter and I keep in close contact and will share and borrow where needed which is a wonderful thing. I did, however, go ahead and make a supply order with more catalogs in it last night just in case.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
reesefamily5 said:
When I ordered my last paperwork supply I got it in less than 3 days! That was awesome!

Don't you think they have really improved the shipping dept? It seems like orders are shipped within 1-2 days anymore. What great service that gives our customers:)

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Definitely worth it! And they are very speedy, though remember closed for Easter and also on weekends (I kind of like that they close on weekends ~ no mom should HAVE to work on a weekend unless they choose to).

:)