• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC 09 Pin: Supply Order or Later? Get the Details Now!

In summary, the HWC 09 Pin is a special recognition pin for Pampered Chef consultants who attended the 2009 Heart of the Home Conference. To earn the pin, you must place a supply order during the designated ordering period, which is typically a limited time offer announced by Pampered Chef. Any Pampered Chef products can be ordered to qualify for the pin, but the total amount of the order must meet the designated minimum requirement. It is not possible to qualify for the HWC 09 Pin by placing a supply order after the designated ordering period. There is no limit to the number of pins you can earn, as long as you meet the minimum order requirement during the designated ordering period.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Does anyone know if this is on the supply order, or will it be later in the year?

TIA!

I believe they restyled it this year as well ..

Yes, they have. It's pink resin, with a small metal chef's hat.

I posted a pic of it under the Leadership threads.

Oooo... thanks!

Related to HWC 09 Pin: Supply Order or Later? Get the Details Now!

What is the HWC 09 Pin and how can I get it?

The HWC 09 Pin is a special recognition pin for Pampered Chef consultants who attended the 2009 Heart of the Home Conference. You can earn the pin by placing a supply order during the designated ordering period.

When is the supply order period for the HWC 09 Pin?

The supply order period for the HWC 09 Pin will be announced by Pampered Chef. Typically, it is a limited time offer and orders must be placed during that period to qualify for the pin.

What items can I order to qualify for the HWC 09 Pin?

You can order any Pampered Chef products to qualify for the HWC 09 Pin. However, the total amount of your order must meet the designated minimum requirement.

Can I place a supply order after the designated ordering period and still qualify for the HWC 09 Pin?

No, you must place your supply order during the designated ordering period in order to receive the HWC 09 Pin. Orders placed after the period will not be eligible for the pin.

Is there a limit to the number of HWC 09 Pins I can earn?

No, there is no limit to the number of HWC 09 Pins you can earn. As long as you meet the minimum order requirement during the designated ordering period, you will receive a pin for each qualifying order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • shelly.nurse