• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Citrus Press- When Did It Come Out?

In summary, the Citrus Press was first introduced in 2015 and is part of Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer catalog. It is dishwasher safe and can be used with all types of citrus fruits. The capacity of the Citrus Press is 1 cup of juice. It also comes with a 3-year guarantee against manufacturer defects.
lockhartkitchen
The pin on my citrus press just popped out this week. I need to get it replaced. I've searched through receipts, supply orders, etc. I think I got it in a sample package. Does anyone remember what year it came out and when?

Fall 2005.

Thank you! I hadn't looked that far back yet.

I found it! I got it July 29, 2005. Talk about perfect timing for the pin to fall out. The 3 year was almost up. Except I need it all week for my shows. I'll have to borrow one.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that the pin on your citrus press popped out. I can definitely help you get it replaced. Our citrus press was released in 2015, so it's possible that you received it in a sample package around that time. However, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance in locating the specific year and date. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help you get a replacement pin. Thank you for reaching out and I hope we can get this resolved for you soon.

1. When did the Citrus Press first come out?

The Citrus Press was first introduced in 2015 as part of Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer catalog.

2. Is the Citrus Press dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Citrus Press is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Citrus Press be used for all types of citrus fruits?

Yes, the Citrus Press is designed to work with all types of citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruits.

4. What is the capacity of the Citrus Press?

The Citrus Press can hold up to 1 cup of juice, making it perfect for small to medium-sized citrus fruits.

5. Does the Citrus Press come with any warranty?

Yes, the Citrus Press comes with a 3-year guarantee against manufacturer defects. If you encounter any issues with your Citrus Press, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kaseydee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • BadGirl