• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Citrus Press: Does Juice Come Out the Sides?

The stone in my avatar is a turquoise blue chalcedony. The pieces are a citrine (yellowish green), amethyst (purple), and a peridot (green).
kaseydee
Gold Member
I had someone ask me last night (at my 1st party!) if juice would come out the sides of the citrus press. I have no clue b/c I don't have one & am new. Does anyone know?

Depends on how big the peice of citrus is! Also, how you put it in there. I always put peice of citrus cut side down, the juice goes out the bottom and not out the sides and it won't squirt you in the eye that way!:eek: :p
EVERY time I show this product, I sell a couple, because it is way cool and it doesn't leak out the side when done the way I stated above!;) :thumbup: :balloon:

I have never had juice leak out of the side. I love the citrus press!

I have had it leak out but only when the citrus was really big. I LOVE this product!

I also turn my on the side and a little more juice will drain out when finished too.

jrstephens said:
I have had it leak out but only when the citrus was really big. I LOVE this product!

I also turn my on the side and a little more juice will drain out when finished too.

DITTO & DITTO & DITTO

A good selling point to tell guests aboout this product is:

If you have a recipe that calls for 1/4 of a cup orange, why not use fresh? I mean really - I don't want to go to qo to all of the trouble of having to make up a can of cancentrated orange juice just to use a 1/4 cup of it.

If you demo this product and us similar language - you will always sell several...

Citrus Press...I demo'd the Citrus Press at a party two weeks ago and sold a couple because I used the host's daughter to demonstrate that it's an "easy squeeze." :) We didn't really find too much trouble with leaking out the sides.

FYI...I have found the big selling feature for the Citrus Press is when you demo it in conjunction with the Quick-Stir pitcher...I got a recipe for Strawberry Lemonade and used the utility knife to halve the lemons, the press to squeeze them...and then also used the Core & More to take the stems off the strawberries before slicing them. After the fact I realized that I could have also used the Food Chopper on the strawberries to mash them up a little before adding them to the pitcher, but maybe I'll try that next time. The more you demo a string of products, the better things are when it comes to collecting orders!

PCGINA said:
DITTO & DITTO & DITTO

A good selling point to tell guests aboout this product is:

If you have a recipe that calls for 1/4 of a cup orange, why not use fresh? I mean really - I don't want to go to qo to all of the trouble of having to make up a can of cancentrated orange juice just to use a 1/4 cup of it.

If you demo this product and us similar language - you will always sell several...
Good words Gina, thanks!

BTW- I may have missed this being explained somewhere else...but what is on the stone in your avatar? Can you tell me what each piece is? Curious minds want to know!!:rolleyes: :eek:

Hi there! Congratulations on your first party, that's so exciting! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the citrus press is designed to extract juice without any mess or spillage. The unique design of the press ensures that all the juice goes straight into your glass or bowl, without any mess on the sides. Your guests will love how easy it is to use and clean up afterwards. If you have any other questions about our products, feel free to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

Related to Citrus Press: Does Juice Come Out the Sides?

1. How much juice can the citrus press extract at one time?

The citrus press is designed to extract the maximum amount of juice from your citrus fruits. It can extract up to 1/4 cup of juice at a time.

2. Will the juice come out the sides of the citrus press?

No, the citrus press is designed with a spout to direct the juice into your desired container without any spills or messes.

3. Can the citrus press be used for all types of citrus fruits?

Yes, the citrus press is suitable for all types of citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruits.

4. Is the citrus press easy to clean?

Yes, the citrus press is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water.

5. How durable is the citrus press?

The citrus press is made of high-quality materials and is built to last. With proper care, it can be used for many years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mike nike