• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What delicious recipes can I make with my new citrus press?

In summary, the conversation was about a person who recently got a citrus press and is loving it. They have been using it to make various dishes, including lime crescent cookies, homemade cocktail sauce, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. They are also looking for other recipes to try with the juicer. Some suggestions were Jamaican Jerk Nachos, salsa, and margaritas. The person also shared a tip on freezing leftover citrus juice in ice cube trays. There was also a mention of a triple citrus mojito recipe and using the juicer to squeeze lime over chicken. Another person mentioned having difficulty cleaning the lime stains off the juicer.
BadGirl
Gold Member
I just got a citrus press, and I am totally in love with it. I'm trying to find all sorts of things to cook just so I can use it.

It is MUCH more substantially-made than what you'd imagine. It is heavy, sturdy, and really easy to clean.

So far, I've made some lime crescent cookies (lime juice needed), some homemade cocktail sauce (lemon juice needed), some fresh-squeezed orange juice (a girl's gotta eat breakfast, right?), and I'm searching through cookbooks to find other "juice" recipes so I can use the juicer again.

Any other ideas?

Jamaican Jerk Nachos (lime juice)
Salsa (lime juice)

margaritas!
lemon/limeade

pamperedlinda said:
margaritas!
lemon/limeade

Oh I Knew I liked you!!!!! LOL!!!

I tell everyone that when they have limes or lemons that are going "off" to cut them, use the citrus press and pour the juice into ice cube trays (they can be purchased at the dollar store) freeze them then put them in ziploc bags and they are ready to have when you don't have a fresh one -

Add those limes cubes to your margaritas and YUMMO!!!!

you could really hurt someone with it if you wanted to, that sucker is HEAVY! but i love mine too... i don't have to get mad at how much is going to waste because i can't squeeze everything by hand. oh , triple citrus mojitos

The lime fizz recipe from last year is really good.

I squeeze some lime over the top of my chicken when I make fajitas in the DCB.:chef:

The triple citrus mojitos from the spring SBRC are DA BOMB! I made a double batch at shows this summer, and would let the guests each juice 1 citrus half into the pitcher.

BadGirl said:
I just got a citrus press, and I am totally in love with it. I'm trying to find all sorts of things to cook just so I can use it.

It is MUCH more substantially-made than what you'd imagine. It is heavy, sturdy, and really easy to clean.

So far, I've made some lime crescent cookies (lime juice needed), some homemade cocktail sauce (lemon juice needed), some fresh-squeezed orange juice (a girl's gotta eat breakfast, right?), and I'm searching through cookbooks to find other "juice" recipes so I can use the juicer again.

Any other ideas?

You are funny! :)

I am having a small problem with mine, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it anyway! It is really hard for me to get the lime color off it.....(I don't have a dishwasher) Is anyone else having difficulty keeping the insides white?

cookin to the top said:
I am having a small problem with mine, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it anyway! It is really hard for me to get the lime color off it.....(I don't have a dishwasher) Is anyone else having difficulty keeping the insides white?

I have a dishwasher, but learned not to put my citrus press in there - it doesn't take that sticky stain off. I either have to wash it right away or let it soak to get it clean.

What makes this product stand out from others?

This product is made with high-quality materials and is designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring its durability and longevity.

Can this product be used for multiple purposes?

Yes, our products are versatile and can be used for various tasks in the kitchen. This particular product can be used for chopping, mixing, and measuring, making it a must-have tool for any cook.

Is this product dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our products are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for longer-lasting results.

What is the return policy for this product?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can this product be personalized as a gift?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products, including this one. You can add a special message or name to make it a unique and thoughtful gift for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Carol Jones