• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night...

In summary, "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night..." is a fun and interactive cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants for their customers. To become a host, you can contact your consultant and plan the event together. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products and have a unique experience with friends and family. There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite, but it is recommended to keep the event small and intimate. Additionally, you can also host the event virtually with the help of your consultant.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Has $300 in outside orders!!! She's a rock star! She's also going to be taking advantage of the kit credit to re-start her biz (she's been out of the PC biz for 10 years!) and I told her if she got $300 in outside orders for her show imagine what that will translate to when she starts doing shows for other hosts. I mean WOW! :D

kdangel518 said:
Has $300 in outside orders!!! She's a rock star! She's also going to be taking advantage of the kit credit to re-start her biz (she's been out of the PC biz for 10 years!) and I told her if she got $300 in outside orders for her show imagine what that will translate to when she starts doing shows for other hosts. I mean WOW! :D

I would give her the $300 outside orders as her first show.

ChefBeckyD said:
I would give her the $300 outside orders as her first show.

Definitely! The faster she qualifies, the faster you get the great recruiting bonuses going on right now!

What is "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night..."?

"Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night..." is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants for their customers. It is a fun and interactive cooking experience where customers can learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and earn rewards for hosting the event.

How can I become a host for "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night..."?

To become a host for "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night...", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting an event. They will guide you through the process and help you plan the perfect event for you and your guests.

What are the benefits of hosting "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night..."?

As a host for "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night...", you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales from your event. You will also have a fun and unique experience with your friends and family, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

How many guests can I invite to "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night..."?

You can invite as many guests as you want to "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night...". The more guests you have, the more sales and rewards you can earn. However, it is recommended to keep the event small and intimate to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Can I host "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night..." virtually?

Yes, you can host "Woohoo! My Host for Tomorrow Night..." virtually using video conferencing platforms such as Zoom or Skype. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to host a successful virtual event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD