• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Minor Be a Host? My Niece's 17 & Wants to Help Out

In summary, a minor can be a host for a Pampered Chef party as long as they have a parent or legal guardian present and permission to host and handle transactions. They can also earn host rewards but must have a parent or legal guardian present to redeem them. However, there are restrictions on the types of parties they can host, such as virtual parties, fundraisers, or business opportunity events, without the presence and permission of a parent or legal guardian.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Can someone under 18 be a host? My niece wants to do a catalog show for me to help out this month. She's 17, just wasn't for sure if she had to be 18 to put it under her name. I know we could put it under her mom's but I would love to give her the credit if she collects the orders.

Re: Age?Anyone can be a host , but must be over 18 to sell PC

As far as I know, there is no age requirement for being a host for a catalog show. However, it's always best to check with the specific company or organization you are working with to make sure they don't have any age restrictions in place. It's great that your niece wants to help out and it's definitely worth giving her the credit if she collects the orders. Good luck with your catalog show!

Related to Can a Minor Be a Host? My Niece's 17 & Wants to Help Out

Can a Minor Be a Host?

Yes, a minor can be a host for a Pampered Chef party. However, there are some guidelines that need to be followed.

What are the guidelines for a minor to be a host?

The minor must have a parent or legal guardian present at the party. They must also have permission from their parent or legal guardian to host the party and handle any transactions.

Can a minor handle transactions at the party?

Yes, with the permission of their parent or legal guardian, a minor can handle transactions at the party. However, the parent or legal guardian will be ultimately responsible for any transactions made.

Can a minor earn host rewards?

Yes, a minor can earn host rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, they must have a parent or legal guardian present to redeem the rewards.

Are there any restrictions on the types of parties a minor can host?

Yes, a minor cannot host a virtual party without the presence and permission of their parent or legal guardian. They also cannot host a fundraiser or business opportunity event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • wadesgirl