• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Order After House Fire: I'm Stoked!

In summary, the customer lost all of her PC items in a house fire, and is placing a large order with Pampered Chef.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I just got a call from a previous customer. She told me that her house burnt down. I told her how sorry I was, she told me that it happened in December and that her insurance check just came in. Then it dawned on me why she was calling. She lost all of her PC items and will be placing a huge order. I told her we would make it a catty show and she could just throw out an email to her friends to see if they needed anything as well. I am stoked!!

That should be a good show! Congrats on getting it!

It's wonderful that some good came out of the tragedy.

I'd probably be calling that one a cooking show too, just so she gets some extra $$$, given the situation. Take her some cookies, a bottle of one of the new sauces over cream cheese and crackers, something, and tell her how you did it. I know it's "cheating" a little bit, but in this example I think it's worth it.

Have you considered making it as housewarming show? Friends might want to see her new house and buy gifts from Pampered Chef along with their own orders...that could be quite a show!!!!

Good idea about the housewarming party!!! Good luck!

What a blessing for you (to get the business) and for her (that her insurance is replacing her kitchen stuff) I can't imagine going through a fire, but having insurance to replace things like that is a good thing. Hope her family is all safe, and that God is helping them to deal with the loss of memories and things that are not replaceable.

She doesn't want to impose on her friends. She was more comfortable in having them get things for themselves if they choose to. I may turn it into a cooking show though.

1. How can I place a new order after a house fire?

To place a new order after a house fire, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an online order. We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to help in any way we can.

2. Can I use my previous host rewards towards this new order?

Yes, you can use any host rewards you may have earned towards your new order. Simply let your consultant know and they will assist you with applying those rewards towards your purchase.

3. Will my previous orders and account information still be available?

In the unfortunate event of a house fire, we understand that important documents and information can be lost. However, as long as you have your account information, your previous orders and account information should still be available. If you are having trouble accessing your account, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Is there any assistance available for those affected by a house fire?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that a house fire can be a traumatic and devastating event. We offer a disaster relief program for those affected by natural disasters, including house fires. Please reach out to our customer service team for more information on how we can assist you during this difficult time.

5. How long will it take for my new order to be delivered?

We strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible. However, due to the unexpected circumstances, there may be delays in shipping. Your consultant will be able to give you an estimated delivery date and keep you updated on the status of your order. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • PamperedChefLayla