• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wolfgang Puck Cookware on Hsn!!!

In summary,It is a 23-piece SS set for $179.90!!! People can pay in 4 payments!! Its on NOW!! :grumpy:Debbie shares that she does layaway for her customers, and that it's usually done in 4, 6, or 10 payments. She also shares that she has sold stoneware, cookware, and bigger items in this way.
chefkristin
Gold Member
It is a 23-piece SS set for $179.90!!! People can pay in 4 payments!! Its on NOW!! :grumpy:

I've heard his cookware isn't all that

You get what you pay for......

don't fret too much kristin....i have some WP S/S i picked up at marshalls a couple years ago when i was in a temp living situation. all i can say is it's priced about right.:rolleyes:

leggy (the other kristin) :)

I would have thought with his name attached it would be great stuff. I still "honestly" feel that PC is the best anywhere. Not just because I sell it. I used it long before I signed.

Layaway
chefkristin said:
It is a 23-piece SS set for $179.90!!! People can pay in 4 payments!! Its on NOW!! :grumpy:

I do layaway for my customers. So either 4, 6, 10 payments however long it takes to finish paying. Most of the time it takes about 3 paychecks or 4.
I have sold stoneware, cookware, and bigger items this way.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I do layaway for my customers. So either 4, 6, 10 payments however long it takes to finish paying. Most of the time it takes about 3 paychecks or 4.
I have sold stoneware, cookware, and bigger items this way.

Do you place the order when they're done paying or do you give them their orders upfront?

When done paying
Addie4TLC said:
Do you place the order when they're done paying or do you give them their orders upfront?

I place orders when they are done paying me. It's safe and easy for both of us! And if it's enough they can even make it a show! Or gather a few small orders to make it a show!

DebbieSAChef said:
I place orders when they are done paying me. It's safe and easy for both of us! And if it's enough they can even make it a show! Or gather a few small orders to make it a show!

Sounds good, it's a nice thing to offer for those that can't afford to get the bigger things right away. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, and now I read that a line of "Bobby Flay" products is going to be sold at Kohl's - uh, oh! In direct competition with me!!

Related to Wolfgang Puck Cookware on Hsn!!!

1. What makes Wolfgang Puck cookware different from other brands?

Wolfgang Puck cookware is designed with high-quality materials and innovative features to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. It also features a stylish design that adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen.

2. Is the Wolfgang Puck cookware safe to use?

Yes, all Wolfgang Puck cookware is made with non-toxic materials and is free of harmful chemicals. It is also designed to be durable and long-lasting, making it a safe and reliable choice for any home cook.

3. Can I use the Wolfgang Puck cookware on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Wolfgang Puck cookware is designed to be compatible with all stovetop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

4. How easy is it to clean the Wolfgang Puck cookware?

The Wolfgang Puck cookware is designed with a non-stick coating that makes it easy to clean. Simply use warm soapy water and a soft sponge to wipe away any food residue. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

5. What is the warranty for Wolfgang Puck cookware?

Wolfgang Puck offers a lifetime warranty on all its cookware, so you can cook with confidence knowing that your purchase is protected. If you experience any issues with your cookware, simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jessicafawn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nascarcooker