• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paula Deen Cookware - Hsn Greenpan Update

In summary, people are mixed on the GreenPan's. Some like them, but many are claiming the non-stick stopped working after a month or that the pans scratch easily.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

Check out QVC.com - Paula Deen has a set of Stainless w/Copper Cookware on Special. It looks nice, but not nearly as nice as our cookware. Unfortunately I think a lot of people will order them though because they love Paula (like me, but I won't be buying them)!

HSN has the GreenPan's on again. These were new the last time I posted about them so tonight I started reading through some of the customer reviews. Many people liked them, but many others claimed the non-stick stopped working after about a month. Many were upset because they only had 30 days to return them. A lot of others were complaining about the outside scratching easily and very poor quality. One other post stated it scratched their flat top stove.

Just some info. to help keep up with what is out there in the market.

I was flipping through the channels tonight and saw these pans too. They were really cheap. Yes, having Paula Dean's name on them will make them sell. I am not a big fan of SS pans, but I am going to be getting some to try so I can be a more educated consultant.
Cooks' Illustrated has many pan comparisons. I have referred to this in my demo about features that the top pan lines have and point out the same features being on our pans. I also explain that not only does the quality compair to the top lines, but our prices do too. Except they will never find the top line pans at 60% off!!
It is important to me too to keep up with what else is on the market. Thanks for the information and the reviews of their other pans too.

I just checked out Paula Deans cookware and they are nice, but one thing I noticed right away is that the lids will not hang on her cookware like ours will.

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
I just checked out Paula Deans cookware and they are nice, but one thing I noticed right away is that the lids will not hang on her cookware like ours will.

You're right, I didn't think of that. They also don't appear to be tri-ply.

Hi there,Thanks for sharing your findings about the cookware sets on QVC and HSN. It's always important to do your research before making a purchase, especially when it comes to kitchen essentials.While Paula Deen's cookware may look nice, I agree that our cookware is of higher quality and durability. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen firsthand how our products stand the test of time and deliver exceptional cooking results.As for the GreenPan's on HSN, it's unfortunate to hear about the negative experiences some customers have had with them. That's why I always recommend our non-stick cookware, which is backed by our satisfaction guarantee and is designed to last.Thank you for keeping us updated on the latest products in the market. I am confident that our Pampered Chef cookware will continue to be the top choice for any home cook.Best,

1. What is the difference between Paula Deen cookware and HSN Greenpan?

Paula Deen cookware is a line of cookware products created by the celebrity chef Paula Deen, known for their high-quality materials and durability. HSN Greenpan is a line of non-stick cookware created by the Home Shopping Network, with a focus on eco-friendly and healthy cooking.

2. Is Paula Deen cookware compatible with all stovetop types?

Yes, Paula Deen cookware is compatible with all stovetop types including gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

3. Does the Paula Deen cookware have a warranty?

Yes, the Paula Deen cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring that you can cook with confidence knowing that your cookware is backed by a reputable brand.

4. Can the HSN Greenpan be used in the oven?

Yes, the HSN Greenpan is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

5. Is the Paula Deen cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Paula Deen cookware is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after cooking your favorite meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies