• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winning a Car to See 'The Lion King' on Broadway - Wish Me Luck!

In summary, Colleen hopes to see the Lion King on Broadway in February 2007, but the strike may prevent her from seeing it.
letscook04
Gold Member
I won tickets to see lion king on broadway from our local radio station, (which is in February)now I am in the drawing for a new 2007 Chrysler Sebring. The drawing is this Friday. I really, really, really need a new car!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!;)

I wish you tons of luck!! That's awesome, now if only the stagehand strike would end..........

Got my fingers & my toes all crossed!!!!;)

As soon as I won the tickets they went on strike!:yuck:

Good luck Colleen and hope the strike ends soon!

I saw the Lion King back in 2002. I ended up going by myself because none of my friends thought it was worth the $100 I paid. I sat in the middle of the 3rd row and I would pay $100 again and again just to see the opening song. I was never really that into theatre, but that show was the most amazingly, beautiful show I've EVER seen. I do hope you are able to see it soon!! I'm jealous:)

Well, I did not win the car!:cry: Instead I will be seeing Lion King on broadway! Not bad, $200.00 tickets!
Thanks for all your wishes!!:)

You will enjoy it. I saw it when it first came out actually saw it twice. Once on broadway and then the next day I was in George Washington park in NYC and the actors where performing it in the park for free. It was amazing. Well worth the money.

LK is coming to Atlanta in a few months. I was thinking about getting tix for my family (DS will be 6 at that time). My mom saw it when it was here a couple of years ago and said we HAD to go next time! But dang, that;s a lot of $$

pamperedlinda said:
LK is coming to Atlanta in a few months. I was thinking about getting tix for my family (DS will be 6 at that time). My mom saw it when it was here a couple of years ago and said we HAD to go next time! But dang, that;s a lot of $$

WORTH EVERY PENNY:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Related to Winning a Car to See 'The Lion King' on Broadway - Wish Me Luck!

1. Can anyone enter the "Win a Car to See 'The Lion King' on Broadway" contest?

Yes, the contest is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States.

2. What is the prize for winning the "Win a Car to See 'The Lion King' on Broadway" contest?

The prize is a brand new car and tickets to see "The Lion King" on Broadway in New York City.

3. How do I enter the "Win a Car to See 'The Lion King' on Broadway" contest?

To enter, you must purchase a Pampered Chef product from a participating consultant or on the Pampered Chef website and fill out the entry form online.

4. Can I enter the "Win a Car to See 'The Lion King' on Broadway" contest more than once?

No, each person is only allowed one entry into the contest.

5. When will the winner of the "Win a Car to See 'The Lion King' on Broadway" contest be announced?

The winner will be chosen through a random drawing and will be announced within 7 days after the contest ends. The winner will also be notified via email or phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
aslion
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies