• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Be Attending the Hilliard OH Regional Meeting on Feb. 3rd?

In summary, there will be a conference in Hilliard, OH on February 3rd with speakers Jo Price and Julie Weitz providing training. Attendees are excited and have learned a lot from previous conferences. The event will be held at the McCoy Center and requires pre-registration. It is highly recommended to attend for a fun and informative experience.
pkd09
Silver Member
Anyone associated with this going Feb. 3? I'll see you there, can't wait!!:)

I'm going, I'm going. I'm so excited!!!

I will be there! I learned so much last year when I went and this year I know I am going to learn even more.Jo Price will be speaking along with training by Julie Weitz. I always look forward to traing and I think this is one of the best way to get it.

I'll be there too! I was there last year & learned so much--I loved hearing Nancy Jo speak. I'm excited to go this year--especially for Julie Weitz!

I actually live 5 minutes away from Hilliard and won't be able to go. I do all of my shows on Saturday and my entire January fell through. After a month of no shows I'm really looking forward to a paycheck again. Have fun in Hilliard. It is a great area. Maybe I'll see you all next time.

I live just south of Hilliard - and I'll be there, thanks to my hospitality director! My directors are in Virginia, but I'll be attending the regional meeting in Hilliard! I've never been to anything like this, so I'm excited!

Last year I was so new to PC (2 weeks) that when I went to Regional I was overwhelmed. I'm not sure if I even heard a word that was said except for Nancy Jo Ryan's talk. That blew me away on how she got into the business.
This year with one year of PC under my belt I am really looking forward to all the information. See of all you there ...:)

Where is this at?

Jo Price is great. She did a training for us last year.

It's at the McCoy Center
5462 Center St
Hilliard, OH 43026
You must register before hand, my director forwarded an email from Darla and she said that no one will be accepted at the door. So, get pre-registered and join in on the fun. I had a great time last year and can't wait to take part in all the fun :)

What is the date and location of the Hilliard Oh Regional Meeting?

The Hilliard Oh Regional Meeting will take place on Saturday, August 10th at the Hilliard Community Center.

What time does the Hilliard Oh Regional Meeting start and end?

The meeting will start at 9:00am and will end at 3:00pm.

What is the cost to attend the Hilliard Oh Regional Meeting?

The cost to attend the meeting is $35 per person. This includes lunch and all training materials.

Is there a dress code for the Hilliard Oh Regional Meeting?

There is no specific dress code for the meeting. However, we suggest wearing comfortable business casual attire as you will be participating in hands-on cooking demonstrations.

Can I bring a guest to the Hilliard Oh Regional Meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the meeting. However, please note that there is a limit of one guest per consultant and they must be registered in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies