• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Weather Cooperate for My Trip to Flint?

Yes, I am...class ends at 5, flight leaves at 9 p.m. I have another person with so I'll have to see if they mind a quick stop or I'll just have to wave as I pass... :(hmmm... doesn't sound like there'll be enough time for a good visit. It's probably 75-90 minutes up US-23, especially since you'll be hitting the road during rush hour. I'm 45 minutes from AA, then another hour to Flint. Add check-in and security at the airport, and we'd probably only have half an hour to chat.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
How's the weather over there guys? I fly into Flint this evening and hope it is decent. I packed pants and sleeveless tops so hope that will be o.k. (I have a jacket and sweater with in case!)

Chilly today (70), but low 80s the rest of the week.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/weather/index.html

The local news shows highs in the low 80s, and lows in the low 60s through next Monday. No rain forecast.

Hey Janet! Are you coming to MI for work?

I grew up near Flint.....Perry to be exact......but can't figure out why anyone would fly into Flint, unless it was work related.:rolleyes:

Yes, training in Ann Arbor Tuesday and Wednesday for our conveyor system. Flint was cheaper by about $200 than flying into Detroit.

Thanks - will check out the weather link - I think I packed o.k.!

Ugh....here in Ks yesterday we hit 100; the day before it was 30 degrees cooler:grumpy: Send your 70's this way!
(sorry to highjack!)

lacychef said:
Ugh....here in Ks yesterday we hit 100; the day before it was 30 degrees cooler:grumpy: Send your 70's this way!
(sorry to highjack!)

We were 40 on Friday! My plants all froze because we hit an all-time low at night.

Are you driving back to Flint on Wednesday evening, Janet? If you take the round-about way (instead of straight up US-23), I'm on the way.

chefann said:
Are you driving back to Flint on Wednesday evening, Janet? If you take the round-about way (instead of straight up US-23), I'm on the way.

Yes, I am...class ends at 5, flight leaves at 9 p.m. I have another person with so I'll have to see if they mind a quick stop or I'll just have to wave as I pass... :(

hmmm... doesn't sound like there'll be enough time for a good visit. It's probably 75-90 minutes up US-23, especially since you'll be hitting the road during rush hour. I'm 45 minutes from AA, then another hour to Flint. Add check-in and security at the airport, and we'd probably only have half an hour to chat.

Related to Will the Weather Cooperate for My Trip to Flint?

1. What is the current temperature in Michigan?

The current temperature in Michigan varies depending on the location, but on average it ranges from the high 60s to the low 80s during the summer months and drops to the low 20s to high 30s during the winter.

2. Does it rain a lot in Michigan?

Michigan experiences a moderate amount of rainfall throughout the year, with an average of 30-40 inches per year. However, certain parts of the state, such as the Upper Peninsula, tend to receive higher amounts of precipitation.

3. How often does Michigan experience severe weather?

Michigan experiences severe weather, such as thunderstorms, tornadoes, and blizzards, throughout the year. However, the frequency and severity of these events vary depending on the region and season.

4. Is Michigan prone to extreme temperatures?

Michigan can experience extreme temperatures, especially during the winter months. The state has a humid continental climate, which means it can have hot and humid summers and cold, snowy winters.

5. What is the best time to visit Michigan for good weather?

The best time to visit Michigan for good weather is during the summer months, from June to August. These months typically have warm and sunny days, perfect for outdoor activities. However, if you prefer cooler temperatures and fall foliage, September and October are also popular months to visit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kaseydee