• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need Layers for the Rooms in Vegas?

In summary, some people are saying that the rooms are hot, but others say that it's no big deal. People who are taking the new products seminar really seem to think it's not that great.
Kelley Sells
Okay, so I'm packing my bag and come in to read threads and I see alot are saying the rooms are hot.....:eek: :(

How is it at night? Do I need the two little sweaters I packed and I also packed a light business jacket, will I even use it or should I gear more toward No Layers?

I'm glad someone mentioned the new products class, I will definatley change that, thanks for the heads up, I want to use my time wisely there and get the MOST out of it.....so any suggestions? Let me know, I'll be on here tonight one more time b4 I leave at 3:30 a.m. tonight(tomm.) to get to the airport.....woo hoo....

If you are not in Belinda's class, definetly take it. I also got A LOT out of recruiting with the Stars, and also Super Start your recruits. Both full of good information. I do not think you will need your sweaters, maybe just pack on just incase, but I was HOT the entire time I was there, every class, eating, any time. With all the walking, and all of the people, I was a mess.

There's no guarantee that you will be in the same rooms that we were. Because of that, I'd still take your layers. It's better to be prepared. If it turns out that you're warm in the seminars, then leave them in your room. :)

I can't help thinking that the reason everyone was so warm this time is because of all the walking we had to do. Everyone was already warmed up before the class started. Folk like me would get SO hot, and nearly over-heated, that I'm sure we acted as space heaters! ;)

I, too, found the new products seminar to be pretty useless. The information was good, but it was presented in a useless way. Go figure. :rolleyes:

What is "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?"

"Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?" is a Pampered Chef product that combines the functionality of a hot and cold pack with the comfort of a cozy sweater. It can be used to soothe sore muscles or keep you warm on a chilly day.

How do I use "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?"

To use "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?", simply heat it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes for a warm pack or freeze it for 1-2 hours for a cold pack. Then, place it on the desired area of your body for relief or wear it as a sweater for warmth.

What are the benefits of using "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?"

There are many benefits to using "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?" It can provide relief for sore muscles, reduce swelling, and help with headaches or menstrual cramps. It can also keep you warm and cozy on a cold day.

Is "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?" safe to use?

Yes, "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?" is safe to use. It is made with high-quality materials and has been tested for safety. However, always follow the instructions for heating or freezing and do not overheat or leave it in the freezer for too long.

Can I wash the sweater part of "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?"

Yes, the sweater part of "Hot or Cold, Sweater or Not?" is machine washable. Simply remove the pack from the sweater and wash it on a gentle cycle with cold water. Hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kelley Sells
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom