• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Plan Ahead: Canadian Weather Forecast for Your Upcoming Trip!

In summary, the Weather.com article says that there is a possibility of rain and snow in Ohio on Monday, and that the Royal Wedding in Toronto is on Friday. The author is excited for the event and is looking forward to seeing her family and friends. She is also planning to wear a dress to the gala and is hoping to get some wine before the event.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I was curious on what to pack so i found this. It gives us through Tuesday as of right now but it will be updated in a couple days!

Make sure you keep checking as the trip gets closer!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/CAXX0504

Thanks!! We live in Ohio, I wasn't expecting the weather to be THAT much colder than here, rain/snow possible today, wow!

My sis thinks that Toronto is going to be a zoo on Friday because of the Royal Wedding... I don't think so but whatevs... it's going to be awesome anyway!!! I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!!And yes, I woke up to 2 inches of snow and it's STILL coming down!!!!

Ok, I must be really out of the loop, what royal wedding in Toronto? Colleen, I can't believe it is snowing, that is crazy!! It was pretty cold here this weekend too.

cincychef said:
Ok, I must be really out of the loop, what royal wedding in Toronto? Colleen, I can't believe it is snowing, that is crazy!! It was pretty cold here this weekend too.

LOL! Not in Toronto... the one in England! My sis thinks it's going to be a big deal in Canada because of the British connection. I think otherwise.

But I don't care... I'm going to the HHOF on Friday and CANNOT wait!!!!!!!

Oh... I hope this question isn't out of line.. but for the gala on Friday night, will there be booze? Just wondering if I should plan to make a stop at Duty Free on my way up! :angel:

finley1991 said:
LOL! Not in Toronto... the one in England! My sis thinks it's going to be a big deal in Canada because of the British connection. I think otherwise.

But I don't care... I'm going to the HHOF on Friday and CANNOT wait!!!!!!!

Oh... I hope this question isn't out of line.. but for the gala on Friday night, will there be booze? Just wondering if I should plan to make a stop at Duty Free on my way up! :angel:

Ok thanks, I thought that might be what you were talking about but didn't think about the connection.
What is everyone wearing for the gala? I know there are suggestions online, but.....

hmm, i'm not sure if there will be booze??? I'm trying to remember the last trip that we had a gala. I mean the cruise, YES to booze. San Francisco was back in 2007 and i don't remember!! :(

I'm going to wear a dress. I get to dress up so rarely! It's not a cocktail dress... just a nice dress.Okay... I'll make a stop at Duty Free so can I have some wine before!!! :D

There you go!! Pick up a bottle for me! :) :)

pampmomof3 said:
There you go!! Pick up a bottle for me! :) :)

I'm on it! :)

Related to Plan Ahead: Canadian Weather Forecast for Your Upcoming Trip!

1. What is the average temperature in Canada?

The average temperature in Canada varies greatly depending on the region and season. In the winter, the average temperature can range from -13°F (-25°C) in the Prairie provinces to 23°F (-5°C) on the west coast. In the summer, the average temperature can range from 59°F (15°C) in the north to 77°F (25°C) in the south.

2. Does Canada experience extreme weather conditions?

Yes, Canada experiences extreme weather conditions, especially in the winter. Some regions can experience temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and heavy snowfall. In the summer, some regions can experience heatwaves with temperatures reaching over 100°F (38°C).

3. How long does the winter season last in Canada?

The winter season in Canada typically lasts from December to March, but can vary depending on the region. In some northern areas, winter can last for up to six months, while in the southern regions it may only last for a few months.

4. Is it true that Canada can experience all four seasons in one day?

It is possible for Canada to experience all four seasons in one day, especially in the spring and fall. This is due to the country's large size and varying weather patterns. It is not uncommon for there to be snow, rain, and sunshine all in one day.

5. What is the best time of year to visit Canada?

The best time to visit Canada depends on personal preference and the region you plan to visit. Generally, the summer months from June to August are the most popular for tourists as the weather is warm and there are many outdoor activities available. However, if you enjoy winter sports, the colder months from December to March may be a better time to visit. Spring and fall can also be beautiful times to visit, with fewer crowds and mild temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies