• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will The Pampered Chef Have New Kid's Products in the Future?

In summary, I am disappointed that the kid's stuff is being discontinued. I'm hoping the company comes out with something new for the next season.
jcwarr
i am so sad they are discontinuing the kid's stuff!! i didn't sell much yet - but i did sell some and it was the only kid stuff we have!!! if you look at williams sonoma they have so much cool stuff for kids and cooking with kids is becoming huge!!!! i have a little biz on the side - cooking lessons for kids - and i think it could be huge!!!!

I agree. I liked them.

I just started and my daughter wanted to do a Mommy-Daughter party this summer since she can't come with to the shows with mommy. It would have been nice to still have them then... Also, I wanted to get an apron and hat for her, but wasn't ready to spend the money on it yet... :(

Closing a show later tonight for Feb...thinking about it but hoping they show up in the outlet later...

I was bummed about the kids stuff too! My kids aren't really that interested in helping me cook but I have a friend who has a little girl who loves to help her cook and I thought when her birthday came I would get them but now I can't. Too bad. I hope they do come out on the outlet some day.

I am also bummed about the kids stuff. I'm really hoping they're going to introduce new stuff at Conference!

PampMomof3 said:
I am also bummed about the kids stuff. I'm really hoping they're going to introduce new stuff at Conference!
I'm hoping the same thing! When I first started, we sold kids size denim aprons; that's what my older dd has....then they came out with the red ones. Maybe they're going to come out with something even cuter;)

I was really disappointed as well - especially because there are tons of kid's cooking schools in this area so kids in the kitchen is a big deal around here...but knowing this wonderful company of ours...they will come out with newer, better, cooler, kids' stuff next season!!

Hi there! I completely understand your disappointment about the kid's products being discontinued. As a fellow consultant, I also see the potential for selling these products and it's a shame to see them go. However, as our company is always evolving and updating our product line, I have no doubt that there will be new and exciting products for kids in the future. In the meantime, have you checked out our current catalog for any items that could be used in your cooking lessons for kids? I'm sure there are some versatile and fun products that could be incorporated into your lessons. Keep up the great work with your side business and stay positive for what's to come!

Related to Will The Pampered Chef Have New Kid's Products in the Future?

1. Why are there not more kid-friendly options available?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly striving to provide a wide range of products for all ages and skill levels. While our focus and expertise lies in kitchen tools and cooking, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers regarding potential new products.

2. Are there any products specifically designed for kids?

Yes, we do have a variety of products that are designed with kids in mind. Our Kid's Apron and Tool Set, Cookie Press, and Decorating Bottle Set are all great options for little chefs in the making. Additionally, many of our regular products can be used with adult supervision to involve kids in the cooking process.

3. Can the products be used by kids of all ages?

Our products are designed with safety in mind, but we always recommend adult supervision when children are using our tools. Some products, such as knives and other sharp tools, may not be suitable for younger children. Please refer to the age recommendations listed on each product for more information.

4. Are the products easy for kids to use?

Many of our products are designed to be user-friendly, even for kids. Our Kid's Cookie Press, for example, has an easy-to-use pump mechanism and our Decorating Bottle Set comes with interchangeable tips for different designs. However, some products may require more dexterity and skill, so adult supervision and guidance may be necessary.

5. Can kids use these products to help with meal prep?

Absolutely! We believe that involving kids in the kitchen is a great way to teach them valuable skills and encourage healthy eating habits. Many of our products, such as our Kid's Apron and Tool Set and Kid's Cookie Press, are designed specifically for this purpose. Just be sure to supervise and guide them as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
themaryk
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies