• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Adding a Trampoline Affect My Homeowner's Insurance Premium?

In summary, the top toys for the 2008 holiday season include the LeapFrog Leapster2 Learning Game System, the Fisher-Price Smart Cycle, the Wii Fit, the Elmo Live doll, and the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. These top toys are recommended for children ages 3-12 years old and have been rigorously tested for safety. They can be purchased in stores or online, but availability may vary. Additional batteries or game cartridges may be required for some toys, but optional accessories are not necessary for use.
dragonflyz
What have you heard to be the top toys this year? What are the NEW toys coming out??

Last edited:
I would think the Wii is still going to be hot this holiday season.

I haven't heard.

Me and Russell have talked about getting Luke a trampoline. I think he would enjoy that and he never really asks for much of anything specifically.

jrstephens said:
I haven't heard.

Me and Russell have talked about getting Luke a trampoline. I think he would enjoy that and he never really asks for much of anything specifically.

You may want to check with your homeowners insurance to see if having a trampoline will add to your premium.

We got a trampoline about a month ago and my kids LOVE it. They have been on it almost every day.

jrstephens said:
I haven't heard.

I can speak from personal experience that a trampoline has been a god-send for us this summer! Our next door neighbor sold their house and moved away, but didn't want to take their trampoline because their daughters didn't ever really use it. So they gave it to us. (HUGE SUPRISE!)

Now, our 3 sons on the other hand, they jump on that thing all day every day! and their friends come and jump too. So, I am thinking that it is probably more of a "boy" toy, but that is only based on 2 different families.

btw - our boys are 12, 6 and 3 years old.

erinb said:
You may want to check with your homeowners insurance to see if having a trampoline will add to your premium.

eeewwwww - never thought of that! Guess I should check.

Related to Will Adding a Trampoline Affect My Homeowner's Insurance Premium?

1. What are the top toys for the 2008 holiday season?

The top toys for the 2008 holiday season include the LeapFrog Leapster2 Learning Game System, the Fisher-Price Smart Cycle, the Wii Fit, the Elmo Live doll, and the Bakugan Battle Brawlers.

2. What age range are these top toys recommended for?

These top toys are recommended for children ages 3-12 years old.

3. Are these top toys safe for children to play with?

Yes, all of these top toys have been rigorously tested and meet safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

4. Can these top toys be purchased in stores or only online?

These top toys can be purchased in stores and online, depending on availability. It is always best to check with your local retailer for availability.

5. Are there any accessories or additional items needed to use these top toys?

Some of these top toys may require additional batteries or game cartridges, so it is important to read the product descriptions carefully before purchasing. Some may also have optional accessories that can enhance the play experience, but they are not necessary for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GeorgiaPeach