• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Violator....i'm Sorry I Can't Resist

In summary, "Another Violator....i'm Sorry I Can't Resist" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef with a variety of easy-to-make recipes for appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts. The ingredients used are commonly found in grocery stores and the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools. There are also options for dietary restrictions and modifications.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
posting this one.
Check it out. http://www.homepartiesbytina.com/

Look how many direct sales companies she represents - we're just kinda listed there on the side with the sex toys! And if you click, she is offering recruiting incentives - thats ok, she can do what she wants with her business - but if she is getting recruits - and makes Director - she can't represent another direct sales company!

How in the world does she have time for all this - to train her new recruits???? Crazy!!!

Wow, that is pretty bizarre.

Look at the banner ad flashing at the top once you click on the Pampered Chef link! She's taken stuff right off the main website and put it on hers!

I think I've seen this before. It's so weird though!

Obviously she's still active... She has the new starter kit listed.

How in the world can she keep track of everything to do all of that and do a good job?
I have trouble focusing on doing just one ds company, let alone umpteen million.

Kris

I think what I've before about this site is:

It is actually one lady, who sells spots on her site to people from different companies. She isn't representing the other companies, just letting a consultant from them advertise. Which is still against TPC policy, but explains why she is referenced as "we" throughout the whole site.

Still stinky, and not right.

Can't believe that site!

Tina Dore...hmm...anyone out east know her?

I haven't heard her name prior to tonight reading this thread and seeing her website.

Is the website against policy? I'd have to reread that policy...

It's says Chef Tina on the website

What is "Another Violator....i'm Sorry I Can't Resist"?

"Another Violator....i'm Sorry I Can't Resist" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes for busy individuals.

What type of recipes can I find in "Another Violator....i'm Sorry I Can't Resist"?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts. These recipes are perfect for weeknight meals or special occasions.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in this cookbook easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are commonly found in most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly, making it easier to prepare delicious meals without breaking the bank.

Do the recipes in "Another Violator....i'm Sorry I Can't Resist" require any special kitchen tools?

No, the recipes in this cookbook can be made using basic kitchen tools that most individuals already have in their homes. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, which can be purchased separately.

Are there any dietary restrictions or modifications for the recipes in this cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section for dietary restrictions and modifications, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. This makes it easier for individuals with specific dietary needs to still enjoy the delicious recipes in the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies